Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 4, episode 14

Okay I THINK this one is the final episode before the tell all.

  1. Varya, you are the one being weird
  2. Mary, you should note that Geoffrey never once said that you are there because the two of you are together
  3. Geoffrey, you look pleased
  4. Yes, Varya, go back to Russia
  5. Wow Geoffrey still won't even say he's dating Mary
  6. Exactly, all Mary was was there
  7. Yeah, Varya don't be disrespectful to Mary
  8. Oh wow was this the day after that one date
  9. Mary, you should feel betrayed because Geoffrey has not once said that you two are in a relationship
  10. This cafe David and Lana are at is nice
  11. I actually feel bad for Lana like it feels like the producers are trying to shame her
  12. She seems uncomfortable with physical touch
  13. YES, CORRECT LANA IT IS UNSAFE TO GIVE A STRANGER ONLINE YOUR REAL ADDRESS
  14. Yeah I bet Lana got quiet after you said you'd been stalking her
  15. But, I will say, at least David isn't dumb enough to think that the stuff that was filmed she would never see
  16. Okay you were realistically hoping for that Stephanie? Like I get that being a fantasy but you actually expected that?
  17. Wait...you didn't pack face masks for the return trip???
  18. Yeah, Lisa, when did you think the right time for him to propose was?
  19. Wow Usman's family is actually coming to the wedding?
  20. It feels weird that he says he know that he will marry Avery, but they can't do that until they're sure he fits in...but then that means you aren't sure
  21. It can take a year to get an Australian passport? That feels fake...
  22. Dogs are just allowed to be out in the baggage area?
  23. Wow Teddy is super cute
  24. OH ARE YOU PRETENDING THAT ROSE DIDN'T TELL YOU ALREADY THAT SHE WANTED MORE KIDS
  25. Also, you're not ready to be a father to her son that she already has? Why did you date this woman then???
  26. I wonder if Ed's mom can tell he's lying
  27. Yeah, Geoffrey, asking Varya to communicate more when you weren't responding is an request
  28. Oh so you and Mary weren't in a relationship...I thought that's what you said at the date you just had?
  29. Geoffrey is so grossly pleased
  30. Okay...is there still a plot line for Darcey?
  31. You all can afford a Masarati?
  32. Darcey is in no way clocking the sun from her eyes
  33. Wow Darcey's brother was GORGEOUS
  34. I do wonder what Darcey's brother protected her from like I just feel like it's hinting at something dark
  35. I really like Darcey's outfit
  36. Stacey finally said that she has kids which is crazy
  37. I'm sorry, David, do you still not have Lana's phone number aft meeting her in person?
  38. Y'all should really change outfits if you want to pretend you've been in a relationship
  39. I also don't know how much physical affection in public is a thing in Lana's culture
  40. Wait was David actually a professional bowler?
  41. Dear god he was
  42. Lana bowling is pretty cute
  43. David failing to get a strike for a while is pretty funny
  44. David and Lana...you need to take pictures with other people too
  45. You know, every now and then I want to travel to Australia and then people like Stephanie remind me how long the travel is
  46. Dog reunions on this show are great
  47. I know from a YouTube video that Stephanie did that she does not come out to her mom on the show and honestly I think that's a good call cause I don't get the vibe that her mom would appreciate her reaction being recorded
  48. Faruq is cute too
  49. I really wish Lisa had done more research before coming to Nigeria
  50. Usman, you can't believe that Lisa stormed off...like that is classic Lisa
  51. [Playing the same ad three times in a row should be illegal]
  52. When have Ash and Avery been best friends or partners in crime?
  53. Just because something is unique does not mean it is good
  54. It's wild to see a title card with David and Lana together
  55. David...is Lana your girlfriend? Did you all talk about that?
  56. "We call them bunnies." Uh we also call them rabbits
  57. "What do you need to know that I am the one for you?" is actually so much more of a thoughtful question than any other man on this show has asked
  58. How dare this show make me sympathize with David, it's rude
  59. Yeah David like you kissed for the first time today so I don't think she's up for going to your hotel room
  60. Hey, Geoffrey, just curious...what have you told Mary about all of this?
  61. Oh man I hope Mary's fans have her back
  62. It is insane that Varya just turned up, I agree
  63. Okay I do agree that it is insane to say one day that you want to marry one person and then when she says 'not yet' you decide never mind, I'm gonna date someone else very seriously
  64. Soooo Geoffrey can't have female friends? (To be fair he shouldn't because he's a monster, but in general men should be able to female friends)
  65. I can't believe Geoffrey has friends who will say on camera he is a good man
  66. YES MARY SHOWS UP
  67. This season has the greatest concentration of private investigators
  68. WAIT THERE IS STILL ANOTHER EPISODE BEFORE THE TELL ALL?
  69. Oh, Varya, I don't want you to be mean to Mary
  70. Although, Varya, you are correct...Geoffrey doesn't love Mary

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the