Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 4, episode 15

Okay, surely THIS ONE is the finale.

  1. You should've talked to Mary since she left, Geoffrey
  2. Mary is not being weird coming to an event she was invited to by her friends
  3. You don't care for Mary, you can't treat her like this and say you care
  4. Varya, you can't just tell her to not talk to one of her best friends for years
  5. Okay, well Varya is correct that Geoffrey doesn't love Mary
  6. You heard what was said, Geoffrey, they were like 3 feet from you
  7. Usman, don't marry Lisa (I mean I think you do, but don't)
  8. David...you two aren't on the same page
  9. There's a TV of a fireplace!
  10. No, David, no
  11. Ah well I thought he was gonna pull out a ring so this is better
  12. She looks so uncomfortable and sad, which I don't understand
  13. Uh was that a lacy bra hanging up in your bathroom, Ed?
  14. Ed's license plate looks to be BGG EDD (honestly it's weird that we see it as they usually blur license plates)
  15. Ed's daughter is beautiful
  16. 'It blew up in my face' is such a passive way to say you treated Rose like trash and then she dumped you
  17. If you want intimacy and love then treat people right
  18. I can't believe Varya is staying with him
  19. It doesn't just look bad, Geoffrey. It is bad.
  20. Varya...you can't say that Geoffrey can't be around pretty girls
  21. Oh Geoffrey, you need time now??? 
  22. Varya looking for eagles was pretty funny
  23. You know...they have trains in Russia
  24. I love how we skip them site seeing because there is nothing interesting that they did
  25. Oh it's winter
  26. I thought Stephanie said she didn't come out to her mom on the show
  27. Her brother super doesn't want to be there
  28. Wow this is uncomfortable
  29. I hope Stephanie's mom gets better
  30. I can't believe David followed up with his PI 
  31. Also, just cause Lana is a person doesn't mean she wasn't scamming you
  32. David's hat is dumb
  33. Lana doesn't have to sleep with you, David
  34. What amazing moments have you had together, David?
  35. This is so weird
  36. I'm gonna mean for a sec...what a mediocre view
  37. I hope Geoffrey's kids aren't like him
  38. Varya and Geoffrey have completely swapped paces
  39. Karra, hire that PI!
  40. Is Karra doing her own filming?
  41. I like how the PI's last name is Hunter
  42. The Williams is fake
  43. Why is this part filmed by Yolanda and her family? I'm so confused
  44. It's far more than an argument or two
  45. Calling Lisa an African Queen is super weird
  46. I think there are women there without their hair covered
  47. In the US we say lawfully wedded wife instead of lovely wedded wife
  48. Uhhh did Usman's mom say that Lisa is supposed to give birth to two kids in the next five years?
  49. Faruq is so unhappy
  50. Usman is not a good singer
  51. I like Lisa's red dress way more than her white one
  52. I wonder if production just set up that well
  53. Did that say 'America's Bridge to Prosperity'?
  54. Dear god she said yes
  55. Darcey's teeth are too white
  56. TOM LEAVE HER ALONE
  57. Tom, you're being so weird
  58. Oh my god Stacey's fiance is actually having a visa interview? I didn't even know they'd started the process
  59. Go into therapy, Darcey
  60. Guess your life hasn't been that hard, Lisa
  61. Wow that shot of them leaving the hotel was really beautiful
  62. Usman looks scared, but I think that was mostly the weird lighting in the cab
  63. You guys were already that far apart...
  64. I wish Geoffrey wasn't a monster
  65. The editors missed blurring out the Hertz logo
  66. Watching David and Lana kiss creeped me out
  67. DAVID, NO
  68. Also, can Lana understand David's question?
  69. SHE SAYS YES?
  70. Lana looked kinda horrified when she hugged David

(Prompt by me)
Photo source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the