Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Self-quarantined season 1, episode 4

This show has now been talked about in the Wall Street Journal and I feel so valid.

  1. So Russ dyed his hair...
  2. OMG LOOK AT THAT BABY
  3. Wow it has to be hard to handle a baby that wants to dig in the trash
  4. I enjoy the baby gate between Russ's work station and the rest of the room
  5. Go, Pao!
  6. You can tell how much Pao and Russ love each other even with the bickering
  7. Russ and Pao are super cute doing yoga
  8. Chantel's family is getting their own segment
  9. Gardening is a great idea, Chantel's mom
  10. "That's my lettuce and that's my dragon"
  11. Bug out bags is a phrase I haven't heard before
  12. I love how these bags include essentials like meds, forks, and shot glasses
  13. Is Akyini in the US?
  14. Ah, no
  15. Fiance...I thought you all were married
  16. Ah yep I bet COVID is affecting a lot of people on this show in regards to visas
  17. Oooh I hadn't thought about people whose houses were under construction before the outbreak
  18. I am glad that they are showing how people outside the US are coping
  19. Akyini...you rushed him into marriage in Kenya
  20. This dancing segment is amazing
  21. OMG OPEN THE EMAIL ALREADY
  22. Okay so so far no positive 90 day people
  23. I love that Michael and Juliana are quarantining with his ex-wife and her new husband
  24. Wow there are a lot of pets in this house
  25. Are they eating on paper plates...you have a dishwasher
  26. I love that they have a band
  27. Haha I saw Cece peek around the corner
  28. Oh no, I don't want Sarah to be sick
  29. "I have one!"
  30. They are doing so great
  31. I had forgotten about Patrick!
  32. YOU HAVE A KID?
  33. Wow it is weird to see the strip just empty
  34. I feel like that kid was getting too close to the ceiling
  35. It's not babysitting when it's your own kid
  36. But I do think it's good that you take care of your son
  37. He also has a daughter? I do not remember this
  38. Patrick and Myriam are still friends...huh
  39. Wow Patrick is hot
  40. Oooooh are they going to get together finally?
  41. Are there not homeless people in Paris?
  42. Or what if you just don't have access to a printer?
  43. I can ship Myriam and Patrick
  44. I am really enjoying this show
  45. Like genuinely 

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Self-quarantined TLC
Screenshot compilation source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...