Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Self-quarantined season 1, episode 3

Does watching others in quarantine help you deal with quarantine? Hopefully!

  1. For someone wanting things perfectly clean, Darcey sure doesn't move stuff off her sink
  2. Man Darcey has dated some jerks
  3. Darcey...you do look like a hot mess
  4. The amount of products they have in their bathroom stresses me out
  5. Darcey's children are so uninterested in being on TV
  6. One of my friends has a conspiracy theory that Stacey and Darcey are the same person
  7. Uhhhh you are supposed to have training to use those kinds of nail tools
  8. Are...you using pliers to remove hair?
  9. Where is the next season of The Family Chantel?
  10. The way Chantel did her makeup to start looked like she was wearing a mask
  11. He just ignores you sometimes, Chantel
  12. Chantel, I would suggest going on that balcony that you have
  13. I'm sorry, but...how long has Chantel been in nursing school?
  14. Oh man, does Chantel have COVID?
  15. Did Pedro just suggest that Chantel smell his boxers?
  16. Chantel, I am with you in terms of missing things to look forward to
  17. Pedro is...not a good photographer
  18. Yes, challenging people to duels is always a great plan
  19. The bidet industry must be blowing up right now
  20. Yes, light up toilet is great
  21. Chantel...not everyone has come together
  22. "Corona has really put everyone in their place." YIKES
  23. Caesar, oof it must be hard to get literally no paycheck
  24. Did one of your toenails grow down and over your toe, Caesar?
  25. Caesar, David is going to take tips from you...which is a problem
  26. Oh all the pictures got erased, huh, Caesar? Yeah this totally happened
  27. Did Caesar meet Lana? I need this crossover
  28. Man, I really thought you were going to say you were dating this really good friend of yours...but I guess not
  29. Caesar's date looks so sad, like tragically sad
  30. WHY AM I HERE FOR THIS?
  31. Is Caesar's date drinking out of a dixie cup?
  32. Was Olga smelling Steven's armpit?
  33. Olga is so charming
  34. Their kid is pretty good at operating the camera
  35. Yeah I mean besides your brothers and sisters you only have your wife and son...I mean like that's just no one
  36. Dear lord is their kid cute
  37. I love how we are just pretending that we can't tell what logo is on Steven's clothes
  38. Steven...WEAR YOUR MASK
  39. I will say, this is one of the biggest efforts we've seen a man put in on this show.
  40. I hope Steven and Olga can make it

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Self-quarantined TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the