Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 12, episode 14

Who will win???

  1. Is Dahlia on a roof?
  2. Rock looks great
  3. It's shocking Nicky's huge skirt can fit in a NYC hallway
  4. Aiden's outfit is great but looks odd just in a backyard
  5. Brita's look is so fun
  6. Jan's Edward Scissorhands look is amazing
  7. WIDOW IS MY QUEEN
  8. Heidi looks beautiful
  9. So Jackie is also on a roof
  10. Crystal's look made me laugh out loud
  11. Gigi's look is cool, but I kinda want more for a finale look
  12. Jaida's look is incredible
  13. So Ru is just going with masks, huh?
  14. The home footage of Crystal is amazing
  15. Michelle's husband is cute
  16. I love Ross's dogs
  17. Yes, Jan was robbed
  18. Rachel Bloom! Hi!!!
  19. Robyn's eyes are beautiful
  20. I really like Whoopi's glasses
  21. Gosh watching this summary of Crystal is edited so well like I am really excited for her after watching that
  22. What on earth is Crystal wearing for this interview?
  23. I thought Crystal's parents were cute until I remembered that they're hardcore Trumpers
  24. Aw it's nice to see Crystal's grandma
  25. OMG Crystal's baby pic is super cute
  26. I'm glad they're doing the talking to their younger selves thing
  27. A sweet thanks to essential workers, but I laughed when Brita's background slipped
  28. I'm glad the show showed me what Gigi was referencing with her look cause I would not have known it
  29. Gigi, I think mostly you are confident and not cocky, but you have had your cocky moments
  30. I still love the googly eyes in Gigi's room
  31. Gigi's mom is pretty
  32. I forget...what's the deal with Gigi's dad?
  33. I love that Samuel is in a Disney outfit
  34. Oh wow I didn't think I'd actually get an answer to what was up with Gigi's dad
  35. Whoa it looks like Gigi makes a backdrop
  36. I do agree that we got to see more and more of Jaida as time went on
  37. Aw I'm touched at how much Jaida loves her family
  38. Jaida's grandma was a true beauty
  39. Wow Jaida had those cheekbones stand out from a young age
  40. Look over there!
  41. Thank goodness we're gonna get some Heidi this episode, I love her
  42. Heidi is perfection
  43. I can't believe Heidi hadn't done comedy before this 
  44. I am curious to see how this format is going to work out
  45. I think Jaida is doing the best
  46. This is a great tribute to Jacqueline Wilson
  47. Wow Bianca is hot
  48. Jacqueline Wilson seems like she was an incredible person
  49. Yes I love that they are continuing the vote message
  50. Okay did the queens really get to choose their song or did they get to pick from a list of songs VH1 would pay for?
  51. Well Crystal is certainly creative. I would never have thought about a finale lip sync being like this
  52. Oh god I hated that vomit moment
  53. I feel like I'm having a fever dream but that seems on brand for Crystal
  54. It is pretty cool that Gigi made this set
  55. Is that a drawing of Crystal in the backdrop?
  56. So Gigi's lip sync has a lot of artistry to it, but I didn't find it that captivating if that makes sense
  57. Jaida is so beautiful
  58. So Jaida's lip sync may be the least creative but boy can she dance
  59. Haha I love using the typical backdrop and then just having rectangles of the other judges there
  60. "Creative, kooky, Crystal." Well said
  61. I think it's gonna be Gigi and Jaida
  62. Oh yay we're gonna see Nina West and Yvie Oddly!
  63. Haha of course they're having them all do it
  64. Omg I love Dolly and Nina talking
  65. It was smart to have this done at the reunion but not show til now
  66. It has to be Heidi
  67. IT IS HEIDI!!!
  68. God, the Miss Congeniality prize is more than Heidi made last year (I think)
  69. Yay for each of them getting an extra $2,000
  70. Yvie is delightful
  71. My god is Yvie talented
  72. Aw I kinda wanted to watch Crystal lip sync in her piƱata costume
  73. I love how they sent them such cheap materials for their backdrops 
  74. "Survivor" is a great choice
  75. I hope some of their outfits have reveals cause none of them are my favorite
  76. Jaida's cape is gorgeous
  77. So far, I feel like Jaida is doing the most
  78. Gigi's outfit change was fun, but her outfit already reminded me of Dorothy so it's not a huge reveal
  79. Jaida's skirt was beautiful
  80. Okay Gigi's yellow brick underwear was pretty great
  81. I think Jaida, but we'll see
  82. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
  83. I love that crown animation
  84. "If you can't love yourself how in the hell are you gonna-LOOK OVER THERE!"
  85. I feel like they might've known before because Jaida, Gigi, and Crystal all didn't really seem to have a big reaction

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the