Skip to main content

Thoughts on Secret Celebrity RuPaul's Drag Race season 1, episode 3

Almost caught up!

  1. THESE ARE THREE OF MY FAVORITE QUEENS OF ALL TIME
  2. Alex Newell seems very talented, but I have not heard of Alex
  3. Dustin Milligan is in a thing I've heard of, but I haven't heard of him
  4. Dustin has puns
  5. Matt Iseman is also on a thing I've heard of, but I also don't know who he is
  6. Kim Chi is known for being shady? Really?
  7. I wonder what iconic challenge they're gonna do this time (I hope one of these episodes redoes Shakesqueer)
  8. Alex is so calm
  9. I think Alex is gonna win the mini-challenge
  10. Queerleader and queen spirit are both good puns
  11. Love Connie is back!
  12. Those are the ugliest pairs of underwear I've ever seen
  13. I love this challenge
  14. Whoa, I am so bad at predicting who is going to win
  15. Okay if I was Dustin I would grab Bob
  16. Nina is so sweet but won't be the best mentor for this
  17. YIKES at that North Korea joke (only using this word cause that's what Matt thought it was)
  18. "Best date I've ever had." SOMEONE MARRY NINA
  19. The Arthritis Foundation donation page
  20. I wish Kim Chi had more confidence outside of drag
  21. "No shade to all of those jawlines with no personalities"
  22. Dustin is amazing at drag names, but Rachel McAdamsapple is not the best one he said
  23. Project HEAL donation page
  24. Bette Bordeaux is a great name
  25. HMI donation page
  26. It must mean so much to have Ru say you're the best singer
  27. Madame That Bitch is fun and I think immediately says what kind of queen you're gonna be
  28. Nina's facial expressions are key
  29. Bette's eyes are really popping
  30. Madame is a babe
  31. Rachel's makeup is DRAMATIC
  32. Alex would never go to the bathroom in high school...that's so sad
  33. Ru's look hints at Daphne from Scooby Doo to me
  34. Oh thank goodness we get to see my favorite queens also take part in the RuPaul roast
  35. EVERYBODY SAY OLD
  36. Rachel's outfit is amazing
  37. Rachel is pretty good!
  38. "Michelle Visage recently decided to Marie Kondo her titties"
  39. Madame is very funny
  40. Madame's look reminds me of Ayden Zayne's toile look
  41. Bette Bordeaux is owning it
  42. I think that was the best roast that was ever on Drag Race
  43. Whoa Rachel looks like Brooke Lynn Hytes
  44. Madame is gorgeous
  45. I love how much Bette is feeling herself
  46. I hope Bob and Alex stay in touch
  47. I actually hope all of the mentor queens stay in touch with their celebrity drag babies
  48. "Hi I'm Nina and I'm single"
  49. I thought Dustin was married (thought I saw a ring)
  50. It is rude that Dustin is so hot in and out of drag
  51. "There's nothing like someone you love seeing you as a big, bad bitch"
  52. "My girlfriend just motorboated me and I'm getting turned on"
  53. I think Alex's good friend was an actor on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
  54. Do the loved ones get to watch the lip sync? (Okay, yes later I see them in the audience)
  55. Points to Bette for just starting on the floor
  56. Yes to Rachel for the reveal!
  57. The fact that these newbies are doing such great lip syncs tells me something about the worst lip syncs we've seen before
  58. I think Bette will win
  59. Hell yeah! I love that all three won because they all did great jobs and each charity gets $20,000
  60. "Put your hand on my rod"

(Prompt by me)
Secret Celebrity RuPaul's Drag Race VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the