Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 4, episode 16

Now we get to see a Zoom tell all!

  1. Shaun sounds echo-y and I feel like that could've been fixed
  2. I am curious to see Ed's daughter talk to Rose
  3. Seems like we'll get some yelling about goats
  4. Oh gosh it's sad that Darcey has a go-to tell all look...she's been on too many
  5. Who cares, Tom?
  6. David what do you mean that you don't drink water?
  7. You know, Ed, I think you did do a good job of showing Rose who you are, but who you are is an asshole
  8. Dear god I don't want half of this show to be emphasizing that it's on Zoom
  9. Wow Erica looks great and knows how to do lighting
  10. I love Darcey pretending she can't hear Tom
  11. Y'all could say why Geoffrey isn't on the show
  12. Darcey mentions her candles
  13. You can see what Darcey does to pass the time on the spin off, Shaun
  14. Oh man I could ship Yolanda and Usman
  15. Rose covers her face when Ed talks about her and I feel that in my soul
  16. Ha! Tom is drinking on camera
  17. Oof it's rough that most of them watch these sweet moments with cringes and pain
  18. It's not insulting to say someone is 70% good?
  19. Lisa, why do you think Ash is good at it?
  20. Avery also knows her lighting
  21. Shaun I am confused with you
  22. Ash you can't both be not sharing with Avery and wearing your heart on your sleeve with her
  23. Avery, you should've listened to your gut
  24. Avery was just using the not following the diet thing as an example
  25. Lisa, you flipped out if a woman commented a heart on one of Usman's videos...you DO sweat the small stuff
  26. Oh I guess Avery did say Ash was good at it
  27. Ash, I had forgotten that "I'm single right now" moment. How can you say you put 110% of your energy into the relationship?
  28. What if we just had Teddy on screen instead of Ed?
  29. Ash, I do not believe you
  30. Ash, you said earlier that you lovED her, but now you still love her?
  31. I love these reaction videos
  32. I don't care that you have a ring, Ash
  33. I feel like it is really manipulative to to show that you have a ring that you were thinking of proposing with on a video you know she'll see
  34. I'm not sure this is feistier than other tell alls
  35. I like that they got Rose a translator
  36. Ed, how are you confused?
  37. It's Rosemarie, Ed, not Rosemary
  38. If you were willing to give up your daughter, then you are a bad dad
  39. Yeah holding hands means you're fucking
  40. I honestly don't trust Ed with texts, like those are easy to fake
  41. Yes, Rose, date someone who treats you better
  42. Those pictures could've been from Rose's snapchat and Ed can delete texts
  43. Yeah Tiffany is really upset (as she should be)
  44. Ed you keep saying you've learned your lesson
  45. It seemed like Rose tried to me
  46. Rose didn't hide anything
  47. I'm sure Ed did ask for that
  48. I don't think it's ridiculous at all
  49. I appreciate that Tiffany told her dad he was wrong about the STD test thing
  50. Rose is so upset, it's really bad
  51. Are you apologizing to her for making a fool of himself?
  52. Darcey is wearing a queen hair clip
  53. Darcey, you rock
  54. I love all the women going in on Ed
  55. Tom wants to be on screen so much
  56. Ed can be shocked, but he could have done any research
  57. Erica's outfit looks like brains and worms?
  58. David, sure you can get scammed on social media, but you can also get scammed on little known foreign dating sites that charge you a lot of money and delete your conversations...
  59. I still love that the PI's last name is Hunter
  60. Hunter is so proud of his line about red banners
  61. Hunter narrowed his eyes at David and I found it so funny
  62. "In my business we call that a clue." Yeah, we all call it a clue, Hunter
  63. Yes, let's listen to Williams's voice
  64. Williams did not sound British
  65. I'll trust Usman on it not being a Nigerian accent
  66. "Are you a yahoo lady?"
  67. I'm surprised Williams hasn't blocked her yet
  68. In WhatsApp, there is a phone number...and I thought I saw Yolanda use WhatsApp during the season
  69. Karra's face is hilarious
  70. Karra and Yolanda are in the same room, but weren't on the same screen?
  71. Stephanie also has pretty good lighting
  72. Yeah, throwing a bowl is scary, Stephanie
  73. Tom was smirking at Erica and Stephanie fighting and it's gross
  74. Okay, if Stephanie was uncomfortable with it...she could've talked to Erica about it
  75. "I'm sure you have been yelled at being friends with Stephanie for that long"
  76. Stephanie's friend is drinking on camera
  77. I object to people thinking who Stephanie pretends to be for money is who she has to be in a relationship
  78. You two should've talked about your expectations for your relationships because it is fine to want a lot of physical affection and it is fine to need time to be ready for that, but you two both need to communicate that
  79. Erica is not a massive narcissist
  80. Erica and Stephanie, you two are deeply incompatible 
  81. Darcey now has a boss hair clip
  82. Oh oh like maybe Darcey needed to be loved in the way she deserved to be loved, huh, Tom?
  83. Why do people think they're a great love story?
  84. Stacey and Darcey literally live together but aren't on the same screen
  85. Ah another screen drinker
  86. That emojji mask got me GOOD
  87. Yeah Tom presents himself one way but is actually someone else...that makes him awful and dangerous
  88. Revenge body!
  89. I am loving Starcey's friend
  90. Tom's purpose was to be on TV
  91. Oh hell yeah, a note from Shannon
  92. Woooooooow Tom lied soooo much
  93. Tom is trying to make some drama so he's relevant
  94. I cannot wait for the next installment
  95. This episode was a great one

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the