Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 1

I cannot believe Colt and Larissa are back.

  1. Wow they are proud of that 'from courtship to court' line
  2. "There's a baby in there." "Yeah that's intestines"
  3. "You're not fighting my brother, that's insane"
  4. I love that Debbie can also lift that weight
  5. I do not remember Colt just chugging Jack Daniels
  6. Uh Colt does need to blame himself
  7. Uh Debbie, you two don't have a normal household
  8. Wow Debbie just doesn't want Colt to date
  9. WHY DID YOU FILM COLT IN THE SHOWER
  10. How does Colt get ladies this beautiful? He does not have anything going for him
  11. This reveal that this was Angela was so good
  12. Okay I think that red dress looks good on Angela
  13. I do think Angela and Michael are married now
  14. What do you wanna bet that Angela is gonna make a GoFundMe for IVF
  15. Why can't believe that Atngela will get married in Nigeria, Skyla? This is on brand
  16. Skyla has some good points
  17. Wow Larissa is finally gonna talk about her kids
  18. Andrei and Libby's daughter is so cute
  19. Andrei is still not working, but I'm glad he has been taking care of their daughter
  20. IT'S A BAD SIGN THAT YOU FOUGHT THE FIRST TIME YOU SPOKE
  21. I forgot that Andrei's dad was there for the birth
  22. I mean, really Andrei...how are you going to pay for a second wedding?
  23. Andrei, do other people need to offer you a plate?
  24. Ah so Andrei says if the men are happy, everyone is happy
  25. Wait...in a month?
  26. Larissa looks great
  27. Where did Larissa get the money to do all of this work?
  28. THIRTEEN TIMES IS TOO MANY TIMES (insert Teresa Giudice gif)
  29. My god, Asuelu is so young
  30. Kalani and Asuelu's kids are so cute
  31. Kalani needs to adjust her top
  32. So many men on this show play enough video games that their wives complain
  33. There is no way that the house is big enough for six kids, four adults, and a baby
  34. Did Angela call her grandkids grids?
  35. The yard is pretty
  36. Wow Angela is going off on a ringtone...
  37. I hope the ringtone is one of Usman's songs
  38. I did not like seeing the turkey neck
  39. How are we still at this party?
  40. No one is against going to Moldova, Andrei, it is the timing
  41. Okay, lots of reasons to think this is a bad plan...but it is not hard to Google some information about it
  42. Colt is so dumb
  43. How dare Colt come to my city
  44. Colt, Larissa always told you about her kids...don't you dare suggest she shocked you with that
  45. Colt...you are in a suburb
  46. YOU HAD FIFTEEN CATS?
  47. Grossssssssssss
  48. I think it would make more sense of Asuelu to be a stay at home parent and also to go to school
  49. I wonder if all the Vegas people hang out
  50. Wow Larissa's dad really doesn't know what's going on if he thinks Larissa and Colt are still friends
  51. Larissa is so bad with money
  52. Andrei wants Libby's dad to pay for the second wedding...but also thinks her dad shouldn't give them money...
  53. I hated watching them kiss
  54. I HATE ALL OF THIS
  55. I cannot wait for more of this season

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the