Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 1

We have two returning couples and four new ones, let's go!

  1. Oh my god, again people did no research
  2. Yazan is cute
  3. Brittany and Yazan have been together for 5 months and are already engaged?
  4. Do most women like to stay home or do most women just stay home because they don't have other options?
  5. Brittany is a lot
  6. Brittany...if you want to be totally free and independent...why are you getting married?
  7. Brittany's dad is cute
  8. Soooooooooo did you date 45 year olds when you were 17?
  9. Wait, they liked the old dudes you dated like your braces? I'm gonna just shudder
  10. Great, not telling anyone that you're moving to Jordan. What a great plan, Brittany
  11. That dad is faking a smile so hard
  12. Also, does Brittany plan to have a rap career in Jordan?
  13. Oh Jenny, welcome back
  14. If Sumit and Jenny really want to be together, then Sumit needs to get divorced and should come to the US
  15. Jenny, don't go until Sumit's divorce is final
  16. [I enjoy that Babbel is advertising during this show]
  17. He does not look his age
  18. All of Kenneth's kids are gorgeous
  19. I'm so glad Kenneth's parents loved him because I really thought that story was going another way
  20. Wow that's a great friend
  21. Armando's daughter is precious
  22. Sabine has a look
  23. Does Kenneth speak Spanish?
  24. Brittany...you can't just change the subject when he brings up an important issue
  25. Well I'm glad that Yazan's parents were kind and welcoming to her
  26. Is Brittany married???
  27. Biniyam is very attractive
  28. Ariella, this is a poor plan
  29. Does Ariella have cutting scars?
  30. Cooper is soooooooooooo cute
  31. Yeeeeeeeeepppppp, this is why you should wait Jenny
  32. I don't think we've seen Sumit's parents on screen yet
  33. Jenny...Sumit's wife and her family were problems last year too...you just didn't know it
  34. Armando works with dogs, how cute is he???
  35. Yikes, Armando that is difficult for your parents to just deny you
  36. Oh dear, it must be so hard for you to lose your best friend that way
  37. Oof Armando you gotta tell your family what's going on
  38. Have Kenneth's kids met Armando?
  39. It's so confusing that she is having a baby and she calls her partner Baby
  40. I can see too much of the OB's chest hair
  41. The doctor is blinking so much because he can't
  42. Yeah your mom going as a trained nurse is a great idea
  43. Sumit should move to the US
  44. I was right, Brittany is married
  45. Her ex was deported???
  46. Every season of this show must have a secret marriage
  47. With those glasses, Jenny's daughter looks so much more like her
  48. I love this guy's look
  49. This is rough stuff, Armando
  50. Yeah I can see why it would be hard to have your brother move away when he is so close to your daughters and you're close to his daughter
  51. God I hope Armando and Kenneth work out
  52. There are two couples we didn't spend time with this episode
  53. Jenny is scared of the cow
  54. Looks like we get some COVID footage
  55. Looks like a dramatic season!

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC
Promotional shot composition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the