Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 2

I hope Mayhem does better this episode because I'm really rooting for her.

  1. This is a long recap
  2. Yeah it's hard to beat Yvie at lip sync
  3. I love that Jujubee is talking about IRAs
  4. This drama is exactly why they wanted all the queens to vote
  5. It has taken so long to get to the start of the next day
  6. Wow Miz Cracker comes out and says that she wanted to vote Ongina out...why say that???
  7. I'm so excited for this singing and dancing challenge
  8. RuPaul is lying about her celebrity crush being Ed O'Neil...right?
  9. India, you didn't mess it up...they tricked you
  10. Jujubee is such a good team pick
  11. "This bitch is into eating people and she's that skinny?"
  12. Mayhem, it doesn't seem to me like Miz Cracker is forcibly taking over, but I also only see what is edited in
  13. Blair...I thought you could sing?
  14. Blair...just take a deep breath
  15. Okay, Blair worked it out
  16. I adore that Mayhem's crush is Mr. Rogers
  17. This vocal coach doesn't sound great
  18. I love that Alexis referred to "do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti do," as letters
  19. Chadwick Boseman is a great choice
  20. Ongina does sound sick
  21. Jason Mamoa is also excellent
  22. Oof...there is literally someone else that they're singing about who played Superman and you think Jason Mamoa played him?
  23. "Shea, you in danger girl"
  24. Alexis, you could've said no to leading the choreography
  25. Shea's team does seem to have choreo together
  26. Cracker is getting on Blair's nerves now too...
  27. Like...Cracker is right there
  28. Cracker, if this is a bigger problem than the show...you should talk to someone about it
  29. I'm not a huge fan of Ru's dress
  30. Madison Beer is someone I only know because of the celebrity version of Drag Race
  31. Tessa Thompson is great!
  32. Wow they really helped everyone with their voices
  33. India was kinda forgettable
  34. Were each group's outfits supposed to match? If so, only Blair's team managed that
  35. I liked Blair's team the best, but I also tend to prefer comedy
  36. India's look is not my favorite, but I appreciate the message she was going for
  37. Jujubee looks gorgeous
  38. I don't love Alexis's hair
  39. Blair looks like a Barbie
  40. Cracker's look is very dramatic
  41. Mayhem's look reminds me of the Kim Kardashian Met Gala look
  42. Shea looks incredible
  43. I love Ongina's look
  44. Mariah is beautiful
  45. Phew, Mayhem is safe (I have a favorite if you can't tell)
  46. Yeah I didn't get the Laganja moment for India
  47. I appreciate that Jujubee gave India credit for the lyric
  48. Blair did great
  49. Shea winning feels right
  50. Oh wow there are three bottoms this week
  51. We'll see if Mayhem keeps up her alliance
  52. Is Ongina saying to send her home?
  53. I would probably send India home if we were just going by performance to be honest
  54. Do the bottom queens vote? Last week I figured no, but there were two of them so it didn't seem to matter if they voted but with three in the bottom maybe they do?
  55. "Gosh I need to have sex" says Alexis out of nowhere
  56. Okay, so the bottom queens do vote
  57. Oh I love Shea's lip sync look
  58. I love that the top queen still gets her own place to grab a lip stick
  59. Wow Shea has to go up against Alyssa Edwards
  60. I don't know "Neutron Dance"
  61. Alyssa's look is insane
  62. I feel like Alyssa isn't doing the most
  63. I think Shea should win cause I'm not impressed with Alyssa's performance at all
  64. Yay, Shea!
  65. Yeah, Ongina you kind of sealed your fate when you said that the other queens deserved to stay more than you
  66. Maybe Ongina can come back in a later episode
  67. A signature suite could be very fun challenge
  68. Is Miz Cracker the villain of the season
  69. Nicole Byer is on next episode!

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the