Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 4

I tried to watch it live but failed at reading the schedule.

  1. Shea why are you surprised?
  2. Shea, you don't get to say you're going to play strategically and that's fine but are critical of people playing strategically
  3. Good Juju(bee)
  4. Mayhem looking around after RuPaul said "When they go low, you go high" was very funny
  5. These teams are definitely produced
  6. Mayhem and India...I'm rooting for you
  7. I love India admitting she was a shoplifter
  8. "My most professional panties"
  9. TV shows would keep a hot mess even if they're an insurance liability 
  10. How would they even have strategized to get Cracker out?
  11. "It's like a Jujubee sandwich with two pieces of white bread. I'm aroused."
  12. "I'm not just sickening, I'm contagious"
  13. Shea and Alexis are just doing a lot of screaming
  14. Like Shea and Alexis did some things that felt Real Housewives but it wasn't funny
  15. I feel like the Blair, Jujubee, and Cracker scene is going on too long
  16. I liked Blair, Jujubee, and Cracker's scene better than Shea and Alexis's, but it still wasn't great
  17. I am enjoying all of them hitting on themselves
  18. Mayhem making her own beeping noise got me good
  19. Okay Mayhem and India were the best
  20. TMZ is evil
  21. I appreciate Mayhem opening up about her mistakes
  22. Oh Mayhem, that's so scary and I'm so sorry it is in no way okay how you were treated
  23. Ru...are those sports teams on your dress? Like I really just can't figure it out
  24. Oh I love Jujubee's cape
  25. Cracker's boobs aren't placed right and it's throwing me off
  26. Whoa I really like Blair's look because it's so unexpected and dramatic
  27. Shea looks great and I love her watering can purse
  28. Alexis looks fantastic
  29. Mayhem, this is kinda basic
  30. India does look like she's right out of a video game
  31. I don't really get why Shea is safe and Alexis is in the bottom cause they did the same level of well in the challenge
  32. I so disagree with the judges, I think India and Mayhem did the best
  33. I'm so mad. It's insane to me that Mayhem and India are the bottom when they gave levels in their performance and Shea and Alexis just screamed
  34. I'm so glad that Shea agreed that Mayhem and India should've been in the top
  35. If I had to guess based on editing, I would say it's Mayhem going home because we've seen a lot of her story
  36. I feel like India isn't being truthful about how Mayhem did
  37. I don't think Mayhem has checked out, I think she's trying to be nice
  38. I really like Cracker's lip sync look
  39. Morgan McMichaels, welcome back
  40. Oh no...I don't want Mayhem's friend to send her home
  41. Did...they plan for Morgan's outfit to match Cracker's?
  42. I love when the queens dance with capes
  43. Morgan was funny
  44. What does this mean?
  45. Okay now I think it means that the show didn't want a lip sync to be worth $30,000
  46. Yep, I thought it was Mayhem since we'd been getting a lot of plot and commentary out of her
  47. Morgan, you don't need to feel bad because Mayhem was going home either way
  48. Snatch Game of Love looks great
  49. I hope Mayhem gets a chance to come back
  50. I wonder why they always give a preview of Ru saying "RuVeal yourself, but give no hints as to who it is like does that actually build suspense for people?"

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the