Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 4

Okay, new thing I'm going to do is try and find where the episode titles come from. This week the episode is called "She's a Wolf" (answer in #34).

  1. "I like her smile and her boobs"
  2. Robert and Anny got a visa after spending 8 hours together...but Angela and Michael are struggling to get one?
  3. There is only so much control Angela has over having a child
  4. "Two from Brazil"
  5. I agree that perhaps it's too soon for Colt to date, but Debbie distinguishing between him dating an American and a citizen of another country is weird
  6. Wait...why does Debbie have a mug that says 'Best Step-Dad Ever'???
  7. "Over my dead body you're going to Brazil"
  8. I don't get why they're going to California...I think it makes more sense to keep saving money to go to Samoa
  9. Omg Kalani trying to breastfeed one child and then comfort the other at the same time is hilarious
  10. "I love you farty boy"
  11. Oh no, Asuelu...you gotta do some learning
  12. "Then why don't you do it if it's so easy"
  13. I've never heard Asuelu talk like that
  14. Wait, I had assumed that the car we had seen previewed was a cheap car Paul bought and that's why it was messy...but that was just his car???
  15. Pierre is so cute
  16. I get so concerned when Karine coughed
  17. Huh I never thought about someone being concerned to drink our tap water (to be fair, some of our water is bad)
  18. Paul's mom took his house keys...that says so much
  19. Karane is in no way surprised by this disgusting car
  20. "Oh look, I found a taillight"
  21. Paul thinks Karine has too high expectations when what she wants is a car without french fries that are probably at least a year old
  22. Colt is only now trying to learn some Portuguese
  23. DEBBIE WANTS TO COME TOO
  24. Did Andrei have a baby toy in his mouth?
  25. "A bunch of jeans already prepared"
  26. Does Andrei think he's rational?
  27. Libby and her daughter are both wearing a pink leopard print
  28. Why did Larissa zoom in on Colt's knees?
  29. "Colt is a demon"
  30. "Colt is like a whale [that everyone looks at and says "Oh he's a cute animal."" (I missed the rest of the quote but it was something like that)
  31. Larissa is planting seeds in Jess's head
  32. Did Colt cheat on Larissa?
  33. "He's a geeky player"
  34. Aha so Larissa is saying Debbie is a wolf
  35. Aha so Angela does a friend
  36. Is Asuelu eating an unripe orange?
  37. Why would the orange help you being annoyed?
  38. Kalani's mom was not in the wrong
  39. Oh my god...was he leaving without even telling her?
  40. You know there's drama when we see the producers
  41. I don't need to see Angela's thong
  42. There are too many people in Angela's house
  43. Angela's dress is pretty revealing 
  44. Andrei's family seems nice
  45. Andrei is asking someone to be his daughter's godparents without having talked to his wife at all
  46. Andrei also didn't tell Libby she needed to get baptized 
  47. Oh so Vanessa is gonna watch the cats...what a plan
  48. Colt you had sex with this woman and have a crush on her...but you're just friends? Do you hear yourself?
  49. Why don't you all judge Colt for trying to buy a woman?
  50. I'm shocked Colt finally thinks his mom was too involved
  51. Angela, if there is such a history of cancer in your family, you need to make other health choices
  52. We don't need to be here for this
  53. Angela high is gonna be fun
  54. I didn't need to see that needle
  55. I like Larissa's outfit
  56. I'm glad Angelia is going back to Nigeria 
  57. I can't wait to see what Angela freaks out over
  58. Oh man Kalani's dad is gonna murder Asuelu
  59. "Here you listen double"
  60. Libby...Andrei has always been sexist
  61. Paul is an utter failure
  62. I am so excited that we are going to see everyone in Brazil
  63. I can't believe you're making out in front of his mom
  64. "So far Debbie is terrible"
  65. I cannot wait for next week

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the