Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 5

Angela and Michael will be together again!

  1. I love how this friend signed up to drop her off and instead was involved in a 2 hour errand
  2. I wonder if TLC is helping her with lawyer fees and stuff
  3. Aha the return of Tania's friend who was on their welcome trip
  4. The craziest part of Syngin's choice was that he had the drinks at the bar he had a bad interview at
  5. Tania, you were never on the same page...why did you get married?
  6. Why is Kalani's voice so hoarse?
  7. Low also is hoarse
  8. Wait did we see Asuelu say he could talk to Kalani however he wants to?
  9. Asuelu sent false locations? Wtf?
  10. So Asuelu is here? Just hiding form Low
  11. I thought the pinky swear between Kalani's parents was so cute
  12. I hope Low doesn't ruin Oliver's birthday
  13. "She has two babies that are just sucking the life out of her and she has a husband who is sucking the life out of her." WHOA
  14. Suddenly, I see the family resemblance so much between Colt and Debbie and it weirded me out
  15. Debbie has never been abroad?
  16. Colt, you should've helped Debbie figure out her phone
  17. Debbie pretty much asked if Colt would dump Jess if she asked him to
  18. Colt, if you didn't want your mom being like this...you should've told her not to come
  19. What does Debbie know about Brazil after only landing in the airport?
  20. "Pretty little girl"
  21. "Voluptuous you might say." I'm so creeped out
  22. They are talking about sex right in front of Debbie
  23. Colt and Jess are already picking out kids' names?
  24. Cool Debbie is talking about anchor babies
  25. Why is Debbie not wearing a seat belt?
  26. Debbie, lie down in the back
  27. Angela's hair is so fried
  28. Angela's mom is in such rough shape
  29. I love how Angela is smoking, driving, and talking on the phone (which is in her bra)
  30. Angela, you don't have to change your name
  31. Date night for Tania and Syngin
  32. Yeah Syngin...it is fair that Tania was mad that you can home tipsy FROM A JOB INTERVIEW
  33. Tania looks so stressed
  34. Tania, if this healthy balance is a pattern...why did you marry him?
  35. SYNGIN HOW ARE YOU ONLY JUST NOW THINKING ABOUT THIS?
  36. Libby...learn some more Romanian (she later says this is what Andrei and his friends speak so I assume it's what his mom speaks)
  37. I love that they have a 3-tiered tea platter
  38. Andrei...your mom said of course she gets tired
  39. "Here you listen double." BOOOOOOOOOOOO
  40. Libby...Andrei has always been a chauvinist alpha male
  41. Paul, changing a diaper is a one person job
  42. Paul is not helpful
  43. Paul's mom hates him (she said she wouldn't have come to dinner if she knew Karine and Pierre weren't coming)
  44. I do appreciate that Paul's mom is saying she'll babysit, but that Paul shouldn't be using his son to guilt her
  45. Paul's mom has been telling him she won't help so idk if he actually heard her now
  46. Paul's eyes look evil
  47. Asuelu...why did you come back to the house if you weren't gonna go to the party?
  48. Asuelu, I'm not saying in any way that Kalani is perfect but like...go to your kid's birthday party
  49. Wow Low didn't murder Asuelu
  50. Kalani and Asuelu need therapy ASAP
  51. Angela just shouts about everything
  52. This is gonna go so bad so fast
  53. This apartment does look nice
  54. "It's as hard as an erection"
  55. Oh that rat isn't huge
  56. I actually thought that was playful
  57. Wait...is there not a trash can?
  58. I love that Andrei just describes it as an ugly bar
  59. Libby should learn more Romanian
  60. Andrei is being weird
  61. Was Andrei in the police?
  62. A MAN CAN TAKE CARE OF A BABY. THIS IS THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT ANDREI
  63. Andrei is controlling and rude
  64. Libby is already prepping Andrei's friens for her family
  65. Ah so we haven't gotten over the soulmate thing?
  66. Tania, yeah it is confusing when someone doesn't know what their commitment is to you...but you did the same thing
  67. If being free means being able to pack your stuff and leave...then you shouldn't be in a committed relationship
  68. The editors decided to overlay her saying she's stressed out with her suntanning and drinking
  69. Eric was in a preview...we knew he was coming back
  70. Larissa dumped him via text?
  71. Wait Larissa filed a police report against him?
  72. Eric's eyes creep me out
  73. Paul talks to Karine like she's a child
  74. Paul still seems to know any Portuguese
  75. Paul...all the variety of goods is only useful if you have money
  76. Paul, Karine knows that you are saving money but her point is that you don't have the money to spend it now
  77. PAUL JUST LISTEN TO KARINE
  78. Paul, this is worse than Karine's life in Brazil
  79. You don't know about the plumbing? Aren't you selling it?
  80. The trailer is certainly a better option
  81. "Sometime you no good." That is generous, Karine
  82. Wait...are they all staying in one room?
  83. Colt, you could've had Jess help you with translation
  84. I cannot believe Colt said that they can have sex because his mom is hard of hearing
  85. Low, it shouldn't be hard to not get violent
  86. Jess does not understand Debbie and Colt's relationship because it's not normal
  87. Ah so it's a theme this season of travelling
  88. Angela looks like Elton John
  89. Michael, honestly, Angela can't live in Nigeria right now because she takes care of her mom, daughter, and six grandkids
  90. Welp...til next time!

(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the