Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 9

I'm catching up on all my TLC shows!
  1. My god them all in the hotel room together is so awkward
  2. From previews we know that Ariela delivers in Ethiopia so there isn't suspense for this segment
  3. I totally thought the sun and cloud welcome painting was a UFO
  4. Pretty sure you also pay extra for a private room in the US too
  5. THEY'RE IN A BIG CITY, OF COURSE THE HOSPITAL HAS A NICU
  6. I think Ariela's mom was kinda rude, but at least now she knows the hospital is great
  7. At least Tim knows some Spanish
  8. I love that Melyza is so excited about the cat
  9. Yeah based on pictures I think Tim has gained weight
  10. Melyza said it was just the four of them, but if you count humans it's two and if you count humans and animals it's five...
  11. Aw try some chicken feet, why not?
  12. It's good for Deavan to show her mom some stuff in Korea because, no matter what happens, her grandson is half Korean so it'd be good for her to know SOMETHING about Korea
  13. Aha Deavan does know some Korean
  14. Drascilla is being cute here
  15. Google translate certainly has the text detection for Korean
  16. Or, crazy idea, find a different place to eat if you can't read the menu
  17. Aw try the bugs
  18. Deavan...can you have a conversation with Jihoon's mom without a translator?
  19. I would say go back to America, but still speak to him about his son
  20. Walking around looks nice, Kenny
  21. Well I'm wondering if Armando's issue is with PDA or with genuine fear that you'll get beat up
  22. Armando, is it judging you're worried about or safety? Ah, safety
  23. Kenny...it seems like there may be a genuine fear of violence
  24. Wow what a beautiful view
  25. I do hope that Armando's family can come around more
  26. "Will you kiss me in front of Jesus" would be my title for this episode
  27. Wow the view from where Tim and Melyza is gorgeous
  28. Idk Melyza, Tim doesn't seem that smart...he may not have had the intention
  29. Have Melyza and Tim done therapy together? Because I think they need it...
  30. Every now and then I have to remind myself that Yazan still doesn't know Brittany is still married
  31. Ah Brittany at least learned one phrase
  32. Huh so Yazan and Brittany are actually on the same page in terms of wanting to delay the wedding
  33. I appreciate that Yazan's uncle is like "converting has to be her decision"
  34. I also appreciate that Yazan's uncle is telling Yazan not to hide anything from her...although Brittany also needs to think about that
  35. Huh, I've never had popcorn with my coffee
  36. Why does Ariela's mom refer to Biniyam in the third person?
  37. Okay I still don't get why Biniyam doesn't want to go to the US when his other child is there
  38. Yikes don't call it squalor
  39. To be fair, I think Jihoon walked past because he was carrying tea
  40. Jihoon's dad is not on his side in this
  41. The translator is cracking me up
  42. "Even if the sun looks at the bright moon" is also not a bad episode title
  43. Dear lord why didn't you all hire a translator?
  44. Deavan, you are young enough that you can get your life back on track
  45. Jihoon I don't think Deavan thinks this is a joke and don't you see how your mom laughing could come off?
  46. Sumit and his brother look so much alike
  47. Biniyam is a good dancer
  48. Ariela's mom is being a jerk
  49. Yeah Tim I'm not sure how you recover with Melyza's mom
  50. I think Jihoon and Deavan are still together and I'm so confused
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the