Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 5

Time for the snatch game!

  1. A double elimination isn't insane...they've done it before
  2. Cracker doesn't have long arms
  3. Shea, winning isn't everyone's dream. Some people want to just remind people who they are
  4. Why so many Jewish references?
  5. Aha Eartha Kitt is done once again
  6. Flava Flav could be hilarious
  7. So do we have two Snatch Game newbies?
  8. I have never heard of Walter Mercado, but just that photo of him tells me a lot about him
  9. I mean, is taking a risk bad?
  10. Jeffree Star could be fun
  11. India, you should have one liners already prepared
  12. Blair, you do give off Ellen
  13. I think this is the most amount of male impersonations on Snatch Game
  14. Lady Gaga has also not been successful Snatch Game character
  15. I have no idea who Tommy Dorfmann is
  16. Alexis is doing the best and Cracker and India are struggling
  17. Yeah there was no other choice besides Alexis
  18. "Gender is a construct, tear it apart. I'm stranger than fiction, better than art."
  19. I think this group is going to be better than the first
  20. Jeffery Bowyer-Chapman is so handsome
  21. This plotline of Ru and Jeffery is weird
  22. I wish Shea's clock was stuck on 4:20
  23. Ru is dying of laughter this round
  24. Cracker, you should feel terrible...you're one of the bottom two
  25. I don't know who Jeffery will pick
  26. So Blair wasn't the best, but I think she was better than Cracker and India. But if it's a bottom three then she should be there
  27. "You had me at hello, hello, hello"
  28. Wow yeah this would be India's 4th time in the bottom of 5 episodes...vote her out (assuming I'm right and she ends up in the bottom)
  29. WOW. Ru's dress is INCREDIBLE
  30. Why are you laughing at Tommy saying he's going to keep things private...it's not funny
  31. I do like Cracker's take on prom, it's funny and it's smart for her to play to her strengths (although this wasn't her strength this episode)
  32. Alexis looks lovely
  33. India, this is NOT prom
  34. Blair's outfit is fantastic
  35. Jujubee is so pretty
  36. Shea, this is a cool concept for an outfit, but I wouldn't say it's a prom look
  37. Oh yeah the feathers don't scream prom, Cracker
  38. Yeah I was bored with Cracker's Gaga
  39. It is fair to say that Blair relied too much on lesbian jokes
  40. Jujubee's reaction is top notch
  41. Shea winning seems pretty fair, but I would've picked Jujubee I think
  42. WHAT
  43. Okay 5 bottom queens is a lot of bottom queens
  44. This means people could send home Jujubee or Alexis even though they did amazing
  45. Now I do wonder if India is telling the truth (which she could be) or if she is just fighting really hard to stay
  46. Alexis has a good point that she would have campaigned for more people
  47. Alexis is DONE with India
  48. It's gonna be so funny if like it's Blair who gets voted out just because we've only focused on India and Alexis
  49. I don't really like Shea's lip sync look
  50. I wonder if Kameron Michaels is ever going to show up...she was a lip sync assassin 
  51. VANJIE
  52. I love that Vanjie didn't wait for the screen to fully come up to appear
  53. I hope Vanjie isn't sending Alexis home...Alexis is so sad
  54. This lip sync feels a little lackluster 
  55. Shea is winning so much money
  56. "I normally love more than just the tip"
  57. "Ooh she is a nasty ho."
  58. I do love that Alexis and Vanjie at least got to hug
  59. "Open your legs to me"
  60. To be fair, even may or may not have been plotting against you
  61. India, it was your time to go home...you were in the bottom 4 out of 5 times
  62. Is India not hugging anyone? Oh, just Shea?
  63. Ross looks so confused by India's goodbye speech 
  64. Yeah Vanjie and Alexis get another hug!
  65. Next week is a ball!

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Promotional image source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the