Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 7

So close to the finale!

  1. Cracker really did make them think that she'd picked someone else
  2. Okay I do have such a hard time believing that people thought Blair had been doing better than Alexis
  3. I mean Blair is probably going home this episode
  4. Haha I thought AS5 was spelling ass too
  5. Jujubee...did you really think Blair was going to be in the top 4 from day one?
  6. I love comedy challenges
  7. Sorry, when has Blair been cracking the judges up?
  8. Also, there should've been a joke of Cracker cracking people up
  9. Wow, no queen has ever been so up front to competitors as to why she picked the order she did
  10. Cracker is acting like her telling them all how she's going to screw them over is just being a competitor and like...it's not
  11. Ha I love them telling Jujubee that Craccker's plan is gonna fail
  12. Okay I got Jujubee's sleep paralysis joke
  13. "I wouldn't open with the STD"
  14. "Remember the formula of funny"
  15. I do think Jujubee is gonna end up doing fine
  16. Is...Blair going to win this challenge?
  17. Wow Cracker is not about this critique
  18. Yeah Shea's opening plan was amusing, but not really laugh out loud funny
  19. I love how they ask Shea for comedians she likes the style of and then they just tell her it should be Whoopi
  20. Shea, I am a bit confused about how you feel about the season 9 finale because I feel like you've been using it as inspiration a lot...but now you don't want to. Maybe it's because this is comedy?
  21. Wow Shea is really stressed
  22. "My favorite punchline, Michelle Visage"
  23. Michelle's elephino joke is one a four year old told me 
  24. I love Jujubee's wig
  25. Jujubee isn't starting off strong
  26. Jujubee picked up steam though
  27. So Blair isn't doing great, but the judge did tell her her jokes were funny so like what did they expect?
  28. Shea and Cracker did well
  29. Jujubee's look is WOW
  30. I really like Blair's mask (but she's not wearing it on her nose!)
  31. first Blair's face mask and then Cracker's plague doctor look...did they know COVID was coming???
  32. Aw Blair looks so sad
  33. Okay I don't really get why Blair's look is elevated but Shea's isn't
  34. Yeah I thought Cracker was going to be the top all star
  35. Wow that's a great prize
  36. Cracker could, essentially, be picking the top 3
  37. Blair, of course, you think the decision shouldn't be based on the number of wins...because you haven't won
  38. Blair should go home
  39. "Who is it? "Marianne Williamson"
  40. I'm so glad Kennedy is back (if only briefly)
  41. I do wonder what they planned for a tie in votes because it could so easily happen
  42. I love Kennedy's outfit
  43. Did they intentionally pick a song that would be harder for Kennedy to do a bunch of flips to?
  44. Eh I wasn't grabbed by that lip sync at all
  45. So Cracker gets $20,000 and to decide the final 3
  46. Okay, yeah Blair was the correct choice
  47. Ah yes, asking the fans...a very smart producer choice
  48. I hope Jujubee or Shea wins
  49. Sooo...was that a fake out or is there a final twist?
  50. I guess I'll have to wait and see!

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the