Skip to main content

Thoughts on Darcey & Stacey season 1, episode 1

 Double trouble!

  1. I didn't know there was this history of dating foreign men
  2. Boy do they want to emphasize that they're twins
  3. BOOOO Jesse
  4. I totally forgot that Darcey wasn't always blond
  5. Darcey, is it breaking free if he duped you?
  6. BOOOO Tom
  7. Florian is hot
  8. Florian looks like a different person from that low level
  9. You shouldn't propose 10 days after meeting
  10. K1 visa time!
  11. They are itty bitty
  12. This opening feels James Bondesque
  13. Are you two going to the same place? If so, you don't need two cars
  14. Yep, they didn't need to take two cars
  15. Of course they're wearing their products
  16. The editors know what they're doing that they edited them saying "We wanted to go pro" into them utterly failing at tennis
  17. WHOA THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT
  18. Just because they remembered you because you were twins doesn't mean they actually remembered anything else about you
  19. Yes, Darcey on dating apps
  20. Wow we're already trying to one upping 
  21. My god there is always this underlying tension between them
  22. I would be uncomfortable with this guy moving in to the same house where my kids are
  23. Oh my god why are you marrying a man who is not ready for adult life yet
  24. OH they're going to two different places afterwards, so it makes sense to take two cars
  25. BOOOO Tom
  26. Tom buying Stacey flowers is weird
  27. Tom just wants to be on TV
  28. This is a classic "This meeting could've been an email"
  29. Darcey and Stacey do sound so much alike
  30. You didn't act like a child, you acted like an asshole
  31. Maybe you just don't feel things, Tom
  32. I've said it before and I'll say it again...fuck off, Tom
  33. Yes, Darcey should go to therapy, but fuck off, Tom
  34. Wow we get to meet Darcey and Stacey's dad
  35. IT'S EARLY DAYS OF CORONA
  36. I feel like Darcey and Stacey talk a lot about being protected
  37. I'm not convinced that the bunny pic is her kissing him on the cheek
  38. This woman looks like if Anfisa and Larissa had a baby
  39. Honestly, Darcey, Stacey and Florian may have a deal that they can sleep around when they're not together
  40. I'm glad Darcey and Stacey's parents can coexist
  41. Okay, I get not talking about your personal life a lot but Florian moving into your home is a big deal that you need to tell people about
  42. Did Anniko think she was sly?
  43. If I was the age of Darcey's daughters and they did this, I would die of embarrassment
  44. This song is better than a lot of other 90 Day music
  45. I love that Florian is in Darcey's phone as Florian Baby
  46. I bet Larfisa is going to come up again because we got her permission for her image to appear on screen
  47. Have you actually been trying for the K1 visa forever?
  48. Did Stacey steal a Larissa line?
  49. You should have a rough idea of how much money your fiance has
  50. Darcey, Florian isn't going to support Stacey...your dad is going to continue to support you two
  51. I wonder if we're ever going to talk about the fact that Stacey has kids
  52. Ah yes, a classic Silva airport change
  53. Why did Stacey never take the sticker off her shoe?
  54. My god they can't get past their jealousy
  55. "Is it naked?"
  56. YES, NEW GUY
  57. Florian is going to regret being on reality TV
  58. Aha! Larfisa is going to be on screen
  59. Is there a sex tape?
  60. Their hair is going to merge into one clump

(Prompt by me)

Darcey & Stacey TLC
Screenshot source


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the