Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 11


 Ready for a distraction!

  1. Wait what is Michael lying about?
  2. Angela, just lie to his family for a bit like why don't you just lie to keep his family happy...what does it matter?
  3. Angela sucks and is explosive
  4. Great, now Angela has brought Jesus into this
  5. Huh we don't usually see Libby's mom
  6. MY GOD WHY DOES LIBBY'S FAMILY HATE MOLDOVA SO MUCH
  7. PLENTY OF PLACES IN THE US LOOK JUST LIKE WHAT WE'VE SEEN OF MOLDOVA! DO THEY KNOW THE US IS MORE THAN JUST FLORIDA?
  8. Wow this food looks good
  9. So far, Libby's mom seems good
  10. Andrei fully apologized it is YOU that DID NOT
  11. Yes, forced singing is never awkward
  12. I will say though that this was a nice question about Moldova
  13. Colt, you don't have friends
  14. Colt looks annoyed that his manipulation isn't working
  15. Honestly, Jess, just go to Vegas and have a kick ass time without Colt
  16. Tania, you phrased your thanks to Syngin in the worst way possible
  17. This is not a conversation to have in front of Syngin's family
  18. You all shouldn't have gotten married if this was a deal breaker
  19. "You haven't tried anything since I've known you!" YIKES TANIA
  20. I feel so bad for everyone, but especially Syngin's sister who is like 16
  21. The healthy thing to do was to not get married
  22. Kalani is just starting right off
  23. YOU ALSO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN
  24. Asuelu is also in agreement with Kalani
  25. Kalani's children are much younger than Asuelu's nieces and nephews
  26. Kalani has worked
  27. Did Asuelu's mom say that she doesn't care about her grandchildren and wants Kalani and Asuelu to get divorced
  28. Kalani and Asuelu's power dynamic isn't great, but brainwashing is a step too far
  29. Thank goodness that Asuelu's mom got Tammy under control
  30. Eric, if the price point is too much then don't bring her to these places
  31. Larissa wants skull-sized boobs
  32. So, hey, I fully believe you should be able to do what you want with your body but maybe wait til you have a job and insurance to have major surgery?
  33. You want a pig nose?
  34. I feel like Eric looks different from the previous episode
  35. Eric, you can say no to this...like you caShn
  36. You can't eat fruit and croissants? Also the spread last night also had straight up cake, just eat it
  37. Libby's family is insanely rude. YOU ALL ARE ONE TAPE
  38. Charlie, you 100% tried to fight Andrei
  39. Actually, Angela, I'm telling you to just pretend. Literally what harm does it do?
  40. Michael's mom needs to put sense into your head, Angela
  41. Is Tania walking around without a boot?
  42. Syngin's sister thinks this is ridiculous
  43. "Did she mistake you for a structured person?"
  44. No, Syngin's sister! This isn't what all married life is like
  45. Eating steak in a dark bedroom is a mood
  46. "We're not playing Super Mario"
  47. Syngin didn't want to go to America and like he has worked...like in a mine
  48. Now, yes, Syngin hasn't gotten a job in the US which isn't the best but like Tania is completely out of line
  49. "Perfect day for custard"
  50. Wow that shot of a mom and son walking into a place and past a sign that says 'Made You Lick' is quite an edit
  51. "It's more like unwrapping a condom" THANKS COLT
  52. Also, what did Colt order?
  53. I hate Debbie's Jess impression
  54. Colt, your mom is going to find out about the shoe throwing
  55. HOW DARE YOU JUST HAVE THE LICK PART OF THE SIGN SHOWING, TLC
  56. COLT! YOU HAVE VANESSA AS YOUR ROOMMATE NOW???
  57. The dresses look Eastern European, not Little House on the Prairie
  58. Why not wear the traditional dress?
  59. This poor dress shop worker...she did not ask to be your translator nor are you paying her for this service
  60. Wow Ina (sp?) also hates Andrei
  61. I do agree this is an inappropriate time
  62. Why does Larissa have a Canada beaver?
  63. "Some big cannons would be nice" YIIIICCCKKKK
  64. Eric lays down weird
  65. Now Eric has the Canada beaver
  66. Larissa, your logic is insane
  67. The Canada beaver is back on the dresser
  68. Larissa was always hotter than Colt though, Eric
  69. That was a weird high five, Eric
  70. The translator for Angela and Michael is beautiful
  71. Angela, you don't need to be so rude to the translator
  72. Mama looks great
  73. I love that Mama checks to see if her son is okay with this idea and is just chill as long as he is chill
  74. So wait...why did we dismiss the translator if there was more conversation to have
  75. "God will make the marriage work." Idk if even God can make Angela behave
  76. Kolini is watching the kids...not Asuelu
  77. Is Asuelu eating a Big Mac in bed while his sister-in-law watches his kids? This episode is full of moods
  78. Farty boy continues to be an amazing nickname
  79. Yes this is past level 70, Asuelu
  80. So I feel like telling Asuelu to cut ties with his family is too much, but she's also Kalani is understandably very upset so now is not the time to have this conversation
  81. Y'all, stop swearing around the baby
  82. I think Kalani and Asuelu looked like this meme at various points in this conversation: 
  83. Arguing about who could beat up whom is insane
  84. Kalani, these are legit questions but you should take at least the night to relax and unwind
  85. Hell yeah, making wine next week
  86. I bet there is ultimately no story as to why Andrei left Moldova
  87. Karine is already looking to leave Paul and I, for one, applaud her
  88. Yes, Jess go for it
  89. Why did Angela go to the strip club with Michael? You knew how this would end
  90. Can't wait til next week!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the