Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 12

 Is it too much to ask to watch Paul get punched in the face?

  1. Who is Heather?
  2. Hey a fellow Smith!
  3. Larissa wants to be like a blow up doll?
  4. Eric, did you think surgery wasn't risky?
  5. Karine is smart to go see a lawyer
  6. Yikes this is the first time she's gone somewhere without Paul?
  7. So pretty much Karine needs to leave without Paul knowing
  8. Wow the florist is beautiful
  9. It's so weird to see these sweet moments between Angela and Michael because they also have such terrible ones
  10. What does Angela have in her bra now?
  11. How come we always miss the biggest fights?
  12. I appreciate that Kalani's mom is up front and honest about her own marriage
  13. Oh right, Colt is now living with Vanessa and making goo-goo eyes at her
  14. Jess's hair really is a beautiful color
  15. This cat cafe is so poorly decorated
  16. Sounds like Colt sent a ton of unsolicited dick pics
  17. Oh man this trip is probably when Jess meets up with Larissa
  18. Colt...you're going to take her home before you tell her Vanessa is there?
  19. Colt...you should be clear if you're in a relationship
  20. Wait Colt, so you don't want to argue in public but also not in private?
  21. Wine time!
  22. My god, Libby's family continues to be so dumb
  23. This is a fun excursion that Andrei and Libby have planned
  24. That is a super cute donkey
  25. Those grapes are beautiful
  26. Shouldn't you like wash your feet first?
  27. I wonder what it feels like to stomp grapes
  28. How has Angela already made such a mess of this apartment?
  29. Angela, no one has ever said that bridges tote a bouquet
  30. Angela...a child cannot be a matron of honor...because that would mean they're married
  31. Paul still hasn't gotten them curtains and now they have garbage bags
  32. No, Karine, don't reveal your plan
  33. Paul, do you think Karine isn't allowed to leave the house?
  34. How much providing have you done, Paul?
  35. I actually believe Karine asked for curtains and you still haven't gotten them so I don't think you've gotten her everything she needs
  36. I feel the need to point out again that Karine is 23 and Paul is 35
  37. Yikes the fight was bad enough that Kalani thought she'd never see him again?
  38. Wait, Asuelu, so it's not okay for Kolini to get involved but it is okay for your sister to get involved?
  39. Therapy is a great idea for Kalani and Asuelu
  40. I bet the producers told Kalani and Asuelu to go through different doors
  41. Eric, I do not care about you
  42. Whatever spot they're in in Moldova is beautiful
  43. Andrei's friend is accurate about the dinner brawl
  44. Because this cop thing is so built up, I bet there is no story about Andrei being a cop
  45. Cops break tons of laws in our country too, Libby's family
  46. So why did Andrei get forced out of the police?
  47. He can't open up about it because he's on camera you idiots
  48. Even though we know this joint bachelor and bachelorette party goes poorly...we also know that Angela and Michael get married
  49. "You look kinky"
  50. I don't think those women are stripping, Angela
  51. At least Michael's friends seem like good sports
  52. Angela is double fisting
  53. Dear god Michael and Angela need to tone it down
  54. Like how could you not look at other people in this club?
  55. We're gonna cut right before Colt and Jess's right, aren't we?
  56. Colt, what evidence do you have that Debbie will calm Jess down?
  57. Oh man, Jess likes the slot machine...maybe Debbie will like her
  58. "Thanks for making the grapes"
  59. Eight girls that you know of, Jess
  60. Paul is going to show Karine the sewage system?
  61. Therapy is a good idea for Kalani and Asuelu
  62. Debbie...you shouldn't be interfering 
  63. Tania vs. Syngin's friends is gonna be intense
  64. Looks like Chuck gave up his USA hat
  65. Time for Jess and Larissa to meet!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC
Screenshot source


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the