Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 12

 I wonder if Brittany is ever going to talk about how she's married...

  1. See? I knew Drascilla would be fine
  2. My god, Deavan's mom needs to calm down
  3. Like I get being spooked by Drascilla running, but then you need to calm down and apologize for yelling
  4. My god, Elicia, you're so rude
  5. Deavan...this is not what indicates Jihoon isn't ready
  6. Yeah in this I am on Jihoon's side
  7. Yikes, Deavan, you need to have some sympathy
  8. I totally get being mad about him lying and not helping you pay for things for the baby, but like jeez he made a little mistake and Drascilla is fine
  9. I don't think the size of the apartment was the problem, Biniyam...it was that it wasn't Westernized
  10. To be fair, an Ethiopian woman could also take a kid away form him
  11. There is no way Ari is going to convert
  12. Who are these people who aren't Kenny's daughters?
  13. Ah Rita and Charles are their names
  14. I feel like Rita and Charles are surrogate parents to Armando
  15. Brittany, YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH YAZAN. YOU. ARE. MARRIED.
  16. You are doing the wrong thing, Brittany, because YOU ARE MARRIED
  17. Are we going to get to meet Sumit's parents?
  18. We have not had enough Jenny and Sumit
  19. Is the accent wall really what you need to focus on?
  20. Jenny, I bet somewhere in India they mix the colors...Sumit just didn't go there
  21. The color is nice but why are you both using a brush and a roller?
  22. It's so insane that they have to worry about Sumit's parents kidnapping him
  23. Eh I think talking to Sumit's parents may be worth one more shot
  24. I think it is good for Ari to know about Biniyam's culture, but I don't think Ari should have to convert
  25. Biniyam should also go to synagogue 
  26. I still get confused when Ari calls Biniyam baby
  27. I'm surprised that Ari's mom isn't Jewish
  28. So does the baby just need to suckle at the breast of a Christian woman or can the mom only be Christian?
  29. Yikes, Ari is religious so I don't think she's gonna want to be baptized
  30. Drascilla is fine, Elicia needs to calm down
  31. ELICIA, DRASCILLA IS FINE
  32. Jihoon's tears mean he is sorry, Elicia
  33. Elicia, both of your grandkids should be your top priority
  34. "If you kill my granddaughter, I'm going to fucking kill you." WOW
  35. I bet we're not going to see much of this night with Yazan's parents
  36. Brittany is trying right now
  37. BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S MARRIED
  38. Brittany should've gotten a translator
  39. The uncle is making a good case for waiting
  40. But Brittany needs to tell him that she's married
  41. Dear god, I feel like this show is trying to make me forget that Brittany is married
  42. YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THIS PREDICAMENT, BRITTANY
  43. I do hope Brittany's dad comes to Jordan
  44. Yikes, is Ari really saying she doesn't want to be alone with Biniyam? Or is this just editing?
  45. Well next week should be good!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC
Screenshot source


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the