Skip to main content

Thoughts on Darcey & Stacey season 1, episode 5

 Watching out of order...whoops

  1. Georgi's hair is beautiful
  2. So much whispering
  3. I do not want to hear Darcey and Georgi talk about meat
  4. I'm loving Georgi's logic
  5. Yes roast Tom and Jesse's sex skills
  6. This is one of the longest in bed scenes of the franchise
  7. Ya know, Darcey saying that she is falling in love after two dates is actually progress for her
  8. "How much do you like it?" WE'RE HERE, DARCEY
  9. Florian, being in shape doesn't mean you are a trainer
  10. This workout sequence is making me giggle though
  11. Darcey and Stacey pressure each other, Florian
  12. Florian gets so mad so fast
  13. Does Connecticut have a reputation for being slow paced?
  14. I don't get why Florian would care that much if they lived in LA
  15. Darcey...what evidence do you have that your mom still loves your dad?
  16. I would bet a lot of money that Darcey and Stacey have tried to pull of plots to get their parents back together
  17. Darcey...you want this to be your dad making up for missing out on your childhood but I think he's just being controlling
  18. I love how they say they can't shave their intimate areas well because their boobs are so big
  19. I hope Google Earth captured these shenanigans
  20. Wait a week or two? You said a few days...
  21. Does Darcey just have a jar of Twizzlers?
  22. Wait is Stacey bringing her wedding dress to LA?
  23. It does seem odd that Stacey would go wedding dress shopping without Darcey
  24. Of course they were Hooters girls
  25. This is exactly the kind of dress I would expect Stacey to wear
  26. The twins putting the dress back in the suitcase is comedy gold
  27. Darcey...of course Stacey is focused on her wedding! It's so soon! Maybe do the business trip later
  28. And COVID rears its ugly head
  29. It's rare to get such a clear anchor for when something was filmed
  30. So...how much of this season gets filmed?
  31. So not going to LA is solid
  32. Darcey and Stacey: The Quarantine Years
  33. Why are they quarantining in an apartment?
  34. It's nuts that Darcey and Georgi are quarantining together
  35. Is Darcey pregnant?

(Prompt by me)

Darcey & Stacey TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the