Skip to main content

Thoughts on Darcey & Stacey season 1, episode 4

 Late on this one too.

  1. I feel like Florian really didn't understand he was signing up for a reality show
  2. Wow Raina is drunk and hilarious
  3. Stacey...this reaction should worry you
  4. Florian shushing Stacey would drive me crazy
  5. Florian looks like a vampire when he's wearing that jacket as a cape
  6. Florian...you pay 0 bills
  7. Darcey looks like a crazy person
  8. Why is there SO much hair in Darcey's trunk?
  9. Darcey...you need to KEEP going to therapy
  10. I can't tell if Darcey is actually getting her car any cleaner with those paper towels
  11. Yick I don't need to see the twins' callouses coming off
  12. I guess I find it a bit weird to dedicate a clothing line to the birth and death dates of your brother
  13. Did any big celebrities wear House of 11?
  14. House of 11 needs to start smaller with a focus as opposed to trying to make it a huge brand right away
  15. I also think Silva makes a better name for a clothing line
  16. It's funny that now they're trying to surprise us with what Georgi looks like when we already know from previews
  17. Why did we see Florian on the security camera?
  18. Take a shot each time Florian says strawberry
  19. Florian...that many roses is going to be so expensive
  20. "Mommy in the middle"
  21. Darcey's weave is a mess
  22. Darcey skating is comedy gold
  23. Who gave this young teenager a rose?
  24. Darcey...in all honesty...do you have the legal rights to move your kids out of state without their father's permission?
  25. On a similar note...Stacey, what are you going to do about your kids?
  26. Darcey's teeth are too white
  27. Darcey is hilarious--she does a song and dance to make her shower water hot
  28. Darcey is shaving her entire body
  29. It took me a moment to figure out that Darcey was putting earrings in
  30. I mean, you are still going somewhere to see your guy but I suppose NYC is much closer than Europe
  31. that's too much perfume
  32. It's weird that they're setting this meeting up like Georgi isn't going to show when we already know that he does
  33. How did Georgi find specifically Bulgarian roses? Or was that a joke?
  34. Florian is creating a fire hazard 
  35. Wait Florian just made Stacey wait in a room while he set this up?
  36. I hate it when people feed each other
  37. Georgi is romantic
  38. Georgi and Darcey do have chemistry
  39. I wonder if Georgi and Darcey are going to stay together
  40. I'm finally caught up!

(Prompt by me)

Darcey & Stacey TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...