Skip to main content

Thoughts on Darcey & Stacey season 1, episode 7

 Time for more COVID times

  1. Man, TLC is going to be so happy with the amount of money they make on this show because now Darcey and Stacey are doing video and sound
  2. So Darcey and Georgi are moving in together...solid
  3. YES, DARCEY, TAKE YOUR OWN LAMP
  4. Is Stacey actually going to get married right now?
  5. Ah 4/20...nice
  6. It is Stacey's idea to tell no one...I would again like to remind people she has children
  7. Yes, of course Darcey and Stacey HAPPENED to get units in the same building
  8. And, of course, the units are identical
  9. But Stacey...how well do you actually know Florian?
  10. Although, I do agree Darcey is moving too fast
  11. Darcey and Stacey seem to occasionally be trying out a hippie look
  12. Georgi is getting roses...this will keep melting Darcey's heart
  13. Georgi, Darcey is down for all of the sex, but both of you need to remember that Darcey's kids are going to watch this
  14. I got so nervous when Darcey was spraying the perfume near a lit candle
  15. Does Georgi have a Louis Vuitton bag?
  16. Darcey and Georgi are going to accidentally or on purpose make a sex tape during quarantine
  17. Darcey is already hinting at a proposal, but Georgi seemed okay with it
  18. I don't think we've ever seen Stacey with so little makeup on. She's allowing us to see her vitiligo
  19. Oh they have a murphy bed
  20. Yes, 4/20 in candles
  21. Florian is not wearing a mask
  22. It is interesting that Florian is referring to this as his first time getting married
  23. Is Florian not wearing socks?
  24. I'm genuinely impressed that Stacey zipped up her own dress
  25. Stacey's skirt is such a hazard with the candles
  26. Why do their vows need to be recorded?
  27. The officiant is now just filming them make out
  28. Florian's shirt is unbuttoned
  29. I mean you have help on your wedding day for a reason
  30. Omg they have to blow out all of the candles
  31. I cannot believe that they are just getting married on her dad's doorstep
  32. WE'RE HERE, DARCEY
  33. Aw, Stacey is trying
  34. WE'RE HERE, STACEY
  35. Okay Shanti and Florian don't kiss in that
  36. Okay it really looks like Shanti is trying to make it look like they're having sex
  37. Oh right, Darcey doesn't know that Stacey is married
  38. The couples meet next episode
  39. Oh and Stacey reveals her marriage
  40. Seems like Darcey might be having a real open and honest conversation with a partner

(Prompt by me)

Darcey & Stacey TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the