Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 13

I'm late!
  1. Thank you for the recap, Kalani
  2. Kalani and Asuelu do need therapy
  3. To be fair, I don't think Asuelu was acting...I think Kalani got pregnant and thought she had to marry him
  4. Kalani is so pretty
  5. Yes, both of your families are too involved
  6. Asuelu's hat has the Samoan flag on it (yes I checked)
  7. I think a translator for Asuelu in therapy is a good idea
  8. Colt suuuuuuuuuuucks
  9. Debbie...Jess goes off because Colt keeps lying
  10. Debbie, you do not feel sorry for Jess
  11. Colt is so manipulative
  12. Colt you were using past tense with Jess. You said "I was not a good boyfriend" instead of saying "I haven't been a good boyfriend" which indicates you were already done with the relationship before she officially ended it
  13. Wait did Sissy give Angela advice? Did we see this?
  14. The show got me...I thought Michael was going to say something serious but it was just announcing a flower delivery
  15. That bouquet looks like an alien monster
  16. That drink looks disgusting
  17. Angela...if you don't trust Michael...why are you marrying him?
  18. Angela is asking a lot
  19. I love that there is just a boxing machine in the street
  20. Andrei would DECK someone
  21. I love that Jen punched harder than her dad
  22. Libby's family absolutely wanted a bomb dropped about Andrei
  23. Cops. Are. Corrupt. Everywhere.
  24. Also, isn't the fact that Andrei refused to be a corrupt cop a good thing?
  25. I would be annoyed that Andrei didn't tell me this especially if we were going back to the country he was pushed out of because I would want to know it's safe for us
  26. This is an awkward car ride and why is the little sister not forced into the middle seat? Also...does no one where seat belts???
  27. Syngin's brother is cute
  28. Syngin...you think you all can't fight if you drink some wine? Hrmmm
  29. Everyone is saying braai and I don't think they explained what that means
  30. Tania and Syngin should get divorced
  31. The South African winery looks beautiful
  32. Paul's car is so dirty that it stresses me out to look at
  33. It's insane that they're going to a water treatment plant
  34. "A poop water facility"
  35. Also, clearly Paul didn't tell Karine where they were going
  36. This is so gross to see
  37. Paul...your goal was to get a job and you didn't even call ahead to see if they were hiring?
  38. Pierre is super cute
  39. Yes...why not live i n Brazil? Is it because Paul puts 0 effort into adapting to Brazil?
  40. Hey, TLC? You remember how you showed us in the 'coming up' segment that Jess and Larissa were meeting? Why did you then show us Larissa saying "SOMEONE contacted me"? WE KNOW WHO IT IS
  41. I could ship Jess and Larissa
  42. What Groupon did Vanessa buy?
  43. Angela and Michael's wedding day!
  44. "We can get a quickie in just in case we break up"
  45. This venue is GORGEOUS
  46. I THINK spousal visas are more likely to be approved....but I suppose I don't know
  47. Does Kalani primarily buy shirts where her boobs are about to flop out?
  48. I love that the translator giggles at Asuelu (complimentary) saying that Kalani is big
  49. Is the translator doing anything?
  50. Okay now Asuelu is speaking in Samoan
  51. I had totally thought that Kalani had gone to speak to Asuelu's family with his permission and knowledge...but seems like not
  52. I really like the therapist's glasses
  53. Wow they were at the therapist's office for a while...it got dark out
  54. Kalani and Asuelu shouldn't have gotten married
  55. Man those therapy chairs look comfy
  56. I feel like it is also important to remember that Asuelu's brother once said to Asuelu (in front of Kalani) that he'd like a turn with her once Asuelu was done
  57. South Africa has a New Orleans section?
  58. Tania...you are trying to change Syngin
  59. Syngin doesn't care if Tania is a housewife or a shed
  60. This is a pretty view wherever Andrei and Libby are
  61. My god Libby, you and Andrei are already married
  62. Did Angela and Michael use their title card photo for their wedding banner?
  63. I can't believe that Angela thought her mom could help her get ready
  64. Angela's hair is a nightmare
  65. "I'm having anxieties"
  66. Did we ever figure out what 3-8-11 (Angela's wrist tattoo) mean?
  67. Angela's hair process seems so painful
  68. Nothing is going to talk Michael out of marrying Angela
  69. Angela...why did you bring a green bra for a sheer dress?
  70. I'm caught up!
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the