Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 16

 Tell all time!

  1. Yikes that Libby and Andrei aren't doing well in quarantine 
  2. Oh Colt, you have your mom who loves you
  3. Jess has another chair next to her so maybe we get to meet her new man
  4. Jess wants to destroy Colt and Debbie
  5. Is Asuelu not coming?
  6. Ah no, there Asuelu is
  7. Oh man the cast can be drinking now
  8. No Paul and Karine, but that's no surprise
  9. I am so confused by Angela's mask that she doesn't need in her own home but also isn't covering her nose
  10. Michael gets more respect now apparently
  11. Oh Angela has an abscess 
  12. Shaun is so beautiful
  13. Yes, Jess, get into it RIGHT AWAY
  14. Debbie thinks Larissa is better than Jess
  15. Debbie, you are the founder and president of the 'Destroy Colt's Relationships Club'
  16. Colt Cuckhold
  17. Debbie doesn't want to do improv
  18. Andrei, don't comment on Larissa's face
  19. Although I did love her come back of "At least I have a job."
  20. You know, Larissa made a loving decision in finding her children loving homes
  21. Colt is already annoying me
  22. Even Tania and Syngin think Libby and Andrei seem a bit yikes
  23. COLT, YOUR MOM MAKES YOUR BED--YOU DON'T GET TO JUDGE ASUELU
  24. No, it's not who makes more money
  25. I don't think Libby likes arguing
  26. "Man of the house is trash"
  27. I do agree that Libby's family was incredibly rude
  28. Charlie continues to be a punk
  29. The server had some vessel shaped like a plow and I adore it
  30. I would ask Libby's family to remember that Moldovan culture is Libby's daughter's culture
  31. Charlie, you also have to respect your sister
  32. Andrei did take responsibility for his part in the fight, but Charlie never has
  33. Chuck, it was not a curious question to find out what made Andrei leave Moldova
  34. I'm dying during this segment
  35. Wait so did Chuck not pay for all of their weddings?
  36. Honestly, I have a hard time believing Andrei would've pulled Jenn aside to talk to her
  37. "I'm just sitting over here thinking I wish I'd met Elizabeth's dad before I met Michael." I appreciate Angela breaking the tension and monotony of this segment
  38. I was curious to know how Nigeria was handling the pandemic because I just like to know what other countries are doing
  39. HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME REWATCH ANGELA AND MICHAEL AT THE CLUB
  40. Okay that was not a strip club
  41. Wait so Angela danced with one of Michael's friends to make him jealous? Yike
  42. I love how Larissa realizes that strippers don't want your partner, it is their job
  43. I'm getting such a peak into Angela and Michael's sex life and I don't want it
  44. Ya know, Angela isn't a perfect person but I don't want to watch her cry
  45. Angela has a wolf pillow and a wolf blanket. It is known
  46. Michael really does care. He teared up talking about her mom
  47. Ugh, Colt,don't call Jess sweetheart
  48. I'm glad Larissa stood up for Jess
  49. Colt is so gross
  50. Jess, put your dick quotes on a shirt. I will give you money
  51. "Jess, I sent my dick out to other women because that's what I do for affection"
  52. Angela wants a dick pic of Colt???
  53. Colt is a terrible liar
  54. The way Colt talks to Jess makes me infuriated
  55. Okay, Asuelu being a dance instructor is a great idea (and one I believe I mentioned earlier), but why can't Asuelu conduct the classes virtually
  56. Also, I think I'd be more on board with in person dance classes if he was wearing a mask and also if he wasn't also playing volleyball without masks
  57. Yikes I did not like re-watching the fateful Kalani and Asuelu car ride
  58. I am glad that Asuelu regrets what he said though
  59. I would be annoyed if I was Asuelu too, but you also have to know you're on national television
  60. Tania and Syngin are like gripping each other
  61. Tammy looks sunburned
  62. Wait Tammy, Kalani should tell Asuelu what to do? You said she shouldn't control him...
  63. Sister fight is gonna happen
  64. While Asuelu isn't perfect, he does love his children
  65. Tammy...someone walking away is a good way to avoid conflict
  66. Syngin's friends get to make an appearance
  67. Aha we get to meet Vanessa
  68. Ooooh what dirt is there on Colt?
  69. How dare they cut here?

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the