Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 15

 Guess who's back, back again?

  1. Jenni, his parents did like you at first but then you had sex with their like 25 year old son
  2. This is going to be rough
  3. The parents are in a tough spot (although they shouldn't have pressured/forced him into a marriage)
  4. It's crazy that they had to use their life savings 
  5. Sumit's mom looks young
  6. If I was Sumit's parents, I would frame it more like "don't you think it's weird that a woman of her age pursued you?"
  7. Yeah why can't, in theory, Sumit take care of them and Jenni?
  8. I feel so bad for Sumit's ex-wife?
  9. Oh god, I'm so sorry Sumit. If you need help please call 800-273-8255 or text HOME to 741741
  10. CHICAGO!
  11. So I guess it's Christmas-ish time
  12. What do you want to bet that Brittany Instagrams about her divorce and that's how Yazan finds out?
  13. Yellow Tail
  14. Brittany, you do know what Yazan's family is upset about
  15. Brittany, you are acting like Yazan doesn't want you to convert too
  16. Truffles!
  17. Kenny, you got so much more adjusting to go
  18. Kenny, how could you think that you're not the second person Armando's brought home?
  19. I really hope Kenny doesn't end up telling Armando's parents
  20. Also, Kenny, did you bring gifts?
  21. Kenny, it's your fault that you don't speak Spanish
  22. KENNY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW 'MUCHO GUSTO'?
  23. Considering that Armando is fluent in English, I'm a little surprised that Hannah doesn't also know English
  24. I think Armando should take his mom aside to tell her
  25. Again...just ask your parents to pay for the expensive place
  26. "You're my baby mama"
  27. So this apartment does seem good...but like...can you afford it?
  28. A shoe suitcase
  29. Was it 400 USD?
  30. Biniyam does need to be working a fulltime job though, Ari
  31. My god, you two did not make any kind of plan
  32. Ari, yes, it'd be nice for Biniyam to be home a lot but how do you expect to pay for stuff?
  33. Man, Cheesestick should give Kenny Spanish lessons
  34. Melyza, just dump Cheesestick
  35. Wow her friend and brother are very attractive
  36. Oh, Melyza, if you weren't together with Cheesestick then I don't think it matters
  37. But now you do have to tell Cheesestick because you've said it on camera
  38. "Daddy, I cried for you" is so sad
  39. Are we just leaving Truffles in the car?
  40. Well I would also stare at the new partner of a loved one tbh
  41. I mean also maybe your dad isn't thrilled about the filming part of htis
  42. Kenny, based on everything Armando has said...it is not surprising that Armandao's dad only said hello
  43. I liked that Kenny and Armando's mom bonded a bit
  44. Yikes it's so quiet after he said they're engaged
  45. I super identify with the girl holding Truffles during an awkward family moment
  46. Also, Armando should've pulled Hannah aside to tell her
  47. Yeah, Ari, there are different things about living in Ethiopia
  48. Again though...why aren't we living in the US? Especially given that Biniyam has another child who lives in the US
  49. They should ask Ari's parents for money
  50. You two do not seem ready to be parents
  51. "Hey judge, I've been married for too long"
  52. WHAT! HOW IS SHE STILL MARRIED?
  53. Yikes...nothing got filed
  54. Uh it does seem like Sumit's parents ARE paying a very big bill for him though
  55. Oof you don't know already if you can stay at the house?
  56. Armando's mom is trying
  57. Yeah, Kenny, the reactions weren't great...but they were far from the worst
  58. If the baby breach at 39 weeks...I think it's gonna be breach
  59. Ari, ultrasound techs in the US also don't tell you stuff
  60. I get why Ari is overwhelmed, but also...at 39 weeks the baby is ocming very soon
  61. Baby is a'comin'
  62. Cheesestick is gonna be mad that Melyza had a relationship while they were broken up
  63. Deavan...you shouldn't do the big wedding
  64. Brittany...what ultimatum are you going to give Yazan?
  65. I don't want to watch Jenni cry

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the