Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 17

 Okay this episode is title "Bris-fully Ignorant" and I had to call attention to it.

  1. I know too much about Jenny and Sumit's sex life
  2. Tbh I feared it was going to be a cock ring
  3. Yep people do just get take their own babies home...it's when it's not their baby that it's a problem
  4. Ah no rules for car seats here
  5. Okay while there may be no law about needing a car seat, you should still get one...you cannot hold onto a baby during a crash
  6. Like they should've had a plan for this, but I also understand being exhausted and a new mom and demanding the baby be walked
  7. Yes, you can trip and fall with a baby, but you can also get into a car crash with the baby
  8. Ah another welcoming ceremony that the American was not told about
  9. I would not want to see this either, but I would've been okay with it if I had been warned
  10. Yikes...Ari didn't say "I love you" back to Biniyam
  11. Jihoon quit? 
  12. Yeah Jihoon did get into a lot of trouble with those cell phones
  13. Yeah Deavan is being weird here with wanting to see Jihoon work
  14. "Bad boy" *blink* "Safe phone" *blink*
  15. Deavan...you could stop calling him a boy
  16. Ha the guys at the store agree that Jihoon should learn a skill 
  17. JFC Kenny, this is pretty basic Spanish...LEARN SOME
  18. Kenny it is shocking that you thought you could skate by with not even knowing how to order food
  19. Ooooh Hannah gets her own room
  20. Hannah is the cutest
  21. Truffles continues to provide comic relief
  22. Aw they got her a book about having two dads
  23. Wait Brittany isn't even staying in Chicago? She's in Florida?
  24. BRITTANY, HIS FAMILY IS GETTING IN HIS HEAD BY THROWING HIM OUT AND FIRING HIM
  25. BRITTANY, HOW DARE YOU ASK A MAN WHO BARELY HAS A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD TO BUY YOU AN INTERNATIONAL PLANE TICKET
  26. He's working 14 hours a day?
  27. Brittany, if you want to be a sugar baby, that's totally fine, but Yazan can't be a sugar daddy
  28. Brittany is being an asshole
  29. Yazan has been so clear with you about he wants you to change, Brittany
  30. To be fair, recovering from a c-section is no joke
  31. Hugging the baby seems fine
  32. Biniyam's sister is a great translator
  33. I really do hope that the allegations of abuse against Sumit are false...but I will never rule out that it is true unless his wife says it is false
  34. Sumit, you do need a lawyer
  35. Wait, whey is she filing charges against his family?
  36. Sumit and Jenny did not think anything out
  37. Does the baby ever leave the carrier?
  38. Again, c-section recovery is no joke
  39. Again, why are we not moving to the US so Biniyam can have a better chance to spend time with his other child?
  40. At least Ari knows the slightest bit about Ethiopian culture
  41. But, Ari, if you don't believe in Hell...what does it hurt to have him baptized?
  42. Okay, I think having the baby baptized is the right call
  43. Aw maybe Ari does love Biniyam
  44. Kenny, for the millionth time, learn Spanish
  45. I think it's hard not to want to spoil Hannah when her mom died when she was so so young
  46. Armando, you did say yes
  47. Armando isn't twisted for buying his daughter an ice cream cone
  48. I'm glad Kenny tells Armando that he's a good good dad
  49. Okay I hope the withdrawal of charges actually means that Sumit didn't do anything
  50. Aha no monthly alimony
  51. Jenny, you shouldn't have gone to India before Sumit was legally divorced
  52. Where's Drascilla?
  53. I love Deavan's outfit
  54. Deavan needs to learn more Korean
  55. Wow this venue is built for efficiency 
  56. Deavan, a runway and an aisle are very similar
  57. Okay time doesn't super matter tbh
  58. I would hate to be in and out for my whole wedding (including reception) to be one hour
  59. Jihoon...did you tell Deavan that she could have a longer wedding?
  60. Okay so we're getting some dances in there
  61. Oh wait when did Brittany get divorced?
  62. Now did Yazan lie or did Brittany just not listen at all to Yazan?
  63. Brittany...just dup Yazan
  64. So are we doing a bris?
  65. I appreciate Ari thinking about whether circumcision is a good idea 
  66. "Your mom thought your penis was perfect"
  67. Wait is Ari not eating?
  68. Yay! Vaccinate your baby!
  69. I had assumed from the preview of this scene that Ari didn't want her baby circumcised by not a mohel
  70. It's gonna be rough to have Cheesestick's family there

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the