Skip to main content

Thoughts on Darcey & Stacey season 1, episode 9

 I am so curious for this week.

  1. Florian is such a bad liar...I can't believe Stacey believed him
  2. Yeah maybe Stacey can get an annullment
  3. Florian it's more confusing if you two didn't hook up
  4. Sooo because you told her to delete the photo that makes you more innocent?
  5. Stacey...this was it happening again
  6. I don't know that Florian loves you, Stacey
  7. It is not going to be everything
  8. Does Starcey's mom and florian have the same birthday?
  9. Ah I guess we're giving up on social distancing
  10. Those are large wine glasses
  11. The friends look trashed in their interview
  12. So...Darcey putting herself in a situation to be hurt isn't a new thing
  13. Georgi's wife could want to divorce him
  14. Consider how much better of an impression that Georgi, a married guy, made than Florian
  15. Florian and Georgi are bros
  16. These interviews were conducted throughout the night because we're watching them get more drunk
  17. Darcey is going to bite her own tongue off trying to not talk about the new video
  18. Yes, throw the broccoli to the drunk women
  19. Darcey is getting married next
  20. Darcey said it was a perfect moment...okay
  21. Florian called Darcey little to him, but she's little to everyone
  22. Wait did Florian say he probably didn't have sex with her?
  23. Debbie is GONE
  24. Wow this is escalating a lot
  25. Georgi is just eating
  26. Florian now has more to say...after Stacey just went hard on him not having more secrets
  27. Stacey...it can get a lot worse
  28. So Florian finally admits to kissing her, but claims they didn't have sex because he's keeping no more secrets...but he said that last time
  29. Stacey...you can't keep saying "this better be it" because there keeps being more
  30. It's so sad that Stacey wants to seem like a strong couple
  31. Stacey, it's a hard argument to make that your personal life is no one's business when you're literally letting millions of people watch it
  32. Georgi is so attractive
  33. "I want next step to be go get extensions together"
  34. "Being a mom is number one," says the woman who moved in with her short term boyfriend and away from her kids during a pandemic
  35. They have lights that say "The Silvas"
  36. Georgi brought the mom flowers...that's a good move
  37. Darcey's daughters love roasting her
  38. That birthday song was so uncomfortable
  39. Stacey...all of the issues are going to come up when this airs 
  40. Wait til they tell her dad that they got married on his stoop
  41. Stacey, your dad is going to go murder Florian in the woods when he finds out what Florian did
  42. My god it's not actually a big deal that Georgi is getting a divorce
  43. Also, Darcey should phrase it as "he's getting a divorce" because saying "he's married" makes it sound like he has a wife who is expecting him to come home
  44. Okay it is a bit hard for Georgi to have a timeline when COVID is affecting everything
  45. The wilted roses feel like they were making a point
  46. GEORGI HAS A RING! AND IT'S NOT A PROMISE RING!
  47. Florian's outfit the next episode is wild
  48. Stacey...if you didn't want any drama then why did you invite Darcey and Georgi?
  49. Darcey...you can't be mad about fire emojis
  50. Wait does Georgi have a kid?

(Prompt by me)

Darcey & Stacey TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the