Skip to main content

Thoughts on The Family Chantel season 2, episode 3

I just binge-watched most of season 4 and it'll be interesting to have Chantel and Pedro's start on TV as a perspective for where they're at now.

  1. Wait Winter AND River is leaving?
  2. Ha what a short storm off
  3. Chantel is sounding so rude
  4. Chantel was not dancing with men
  5. Chantel...not sure Angenette is ratting you out when everything you did was on camera
  6. I do appreciate Pedro standing up for Chantel
  7. Dear god can we stop saying "cookie cutter"
  8. Why hasn't Nicole or Marcey impersonated Royal yet?
  9. Ha Karen thinks this was like a Festivus...I guess with the airing of grievances
  10. Why isn't Thomas wearing the matching sweater to Karen?
  11. Chantel picks the tightest sweater
  12. Yes, this gift is just to go meet Alejandro
  13. Do we know what has happened with Pedro's dad?
  14. "You don't have to put your spoon in that soup"
  15. Ho clothes
  16. Pedro is saying that Chantel has forgotten about "his plátano" which means "his banana"
  17. Pedro says they don't have enough sex because Chantel always wants to have sex in the bed
  18. "I can't swim, but I love water"
  19. "My kids save all their drama for their mama"
  20. Ponderosa
  21. Karen is comparing a herd of horses to a ton of koi fish
  22. Karen collects dolls, Star Wars tuff, and birds...
  23. Karen says she has to buy all of these fish
  24. "If something is going wrong in the ponderosa, there is a disturbance in the force"
  25. And the ponderosa is also a metaphor for her family
  26. Alejandro has way too much cologne
  27. Alejandro's style, while unique, is at times too much for me
  28. Alejandro...wouldn't you two be together when you introduced her to your family?
  29. Alejandro describes Nicole as beautiful, wonderful, and gorgeous...I wonder what it is he likes about her...
  30. Is there really a 27:1 ratio of women to men in New York?
  31. Pedro with this penguin is hilarious
  32. I do think Chantel loves Winter, but that doesn't mean Chantel treats her the best all the time
  33. Karen is right that they're grown women and they can handle it on her own
  34. Wait...why is Karen describe herself as the delicious middle of a sandwich between her daughters
  35. For what my opinion is worth, I think Winter is beautiful
  36. Doctor Proctor is a fun rhyme
  37. Are we at the Dream Hotel again?
  38. Pedro, I think that's a scar
  39. "She's smiling in all her pictures, because she knows she's got a green card"
  40. Chantel...you can't say that Pedro wanted you for you and then say that Nicole wants Alejandro for a green card
  41. Are we actually going to spend time with Alejandro this episode?
  42. I hope Pedro does go down the list of questions
  43. The cake behind Pedro looks good
  44. If Alejandro used henna, his beard would be redder
  45. No real brief conversations, just straight to interrogations
  46. So we bring up how Alejandro looks white and then we skip right past it
  47. Pedro...if Alejandro wasn't confident then you would also be annoyed
  48. Alejandro looks to be in fine shape
  49. Alejandro is a manager at a cell phone company or store?
  50. Alejandro is also a bartender
  51. Ah ha! Now we know the secret we built up to
  52. Wait...Alejandro is currently married?
  53. They're gonna explain that he is in a sham marriage, right?
  54. Wait how long has this Winter and Chantel issue been going on?
  55. Oh no I want to hug Angenette

(Prompt by me)

The Family Chantel TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the