Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 20

 It's insane that we're on episode 20.

  1. I saw some corona-time chai there
  2. You all should've seen this lawyer before hand
  3. Are these sanitizing cards real?
  4. I think Jenny is right that you should do it all at once
  5. Yes, Sumit, there is pressure to get married because she will be forced to leave and because of COVID who knows when she'll be back. Crazy thought...what if you didn't tell her to come to India until you were ready to get married?
  6. I guess I appreciate Ari's dad saying that it shows his lack of knowledge that he didn't know what to expect
  7. Ari is so dumb to think visiting is the same as living somewhere
  8. It's nuts that Ari was saying she didn't want to make a bad impression with her parents and then just spills the beans
  9. [Why am I still seeing election ads?]
  10. Brittany, you know exactly how Yazan is going to react to you being (and acting more) drunk
  11. Yeah I don't think Brittany knows about the murder part yet
  12. Does Brittany know how to cut hair?
  13. Yazan...Brittany has been saying she'll cut it
  14. Angela is all of us right now
  15. What is the red detail in the wood? To me it looks like pomegranate seeds and it's creeping me out
  16. Does Yazan actually not care if Brittany is Muslim or not?
  17. Yazan, you gotta tell Brittany that your dad already wants to murder you
  18. Look at the doggo!
  19. Cheesestick has gotten more attractive since being in Colombia I think
  20. Cheesestick is what you're saying you're worried about about her or about you?
  21. To be fair, nothing in life is guaranteed, Cheesestick
  22. This is a fine apartment
  23. How do you think that they can afford a larger place?
  24. I think it's pretty fair to say that you can help them but you need to know how much he's making to see how much they can give
  25. Hannah remains incredibly cute
  26. Yikes this denial just goes all in on the hate
  27. I don't think we've ever seen Deavan's dad before
  28. "Elicia phobia. I don't want to die"
  29. Jihoon has dressed up to look all nice for her his in-laws
  30. Does Deavan have a sister?
  31. Elicia talked to Jihoon like a horse
  32. Elicia...they're already married...so it's kinda late to be withholding a blessing
  33. It's insane that there is a super easy way for Jenny and Sumit to get married and that no one told them and that also they hadn't Googled it
  34. Sumit, I get that you want your parents' blessing but they aren't going to give it
  35. Also, y'all, the lawyer didn't ask to be here for this conversation
  36. Couple's counseling is a great idea
  37. Melyza is so hurt when Cheesestick says he is thinking about going back to the states
  38. So how do they rebuild the trust? Like I actually don't know
  39. Yes, I get staying in Colombia is better but if he literally has no money than what is he going to do?
  40. Jenny has a great daughter and a great daughter-in-law
  41. It is a good idea to have Ari's parents meet Biniyam's family
  42. Guys...this is not a great venue for counseling
  43. So if Ari is supposed to talk to his parents...what does she do since Biniyam's parents are dead?
  44. Ari, you should've told your parents that the baby will be getting baptized before now
  45. The baptism is what is surprising you, Ari's dad?
  46. Yikes this conversation keeps getting worse
  47. The apartment looks pretty good
  48. Okay now I see that Brittany has been telling the truth that Yazan flip flops on what he says he wants
  49. I think getting a translator is fair but boy oh boy is that translator going to flip at what they have to translate
  50. Jenny, I think Sumit just wants to tell his parents
  51. Sumit should be wearing a mask too
  52. Amit's wife is beautiful
  53. Amit's wife is almost delighted at this drama
  54. Now Amit and his wife do not know how to react to the news that the ring ceremony is happening tomorrow
  55. Amit, Sumit went through the agonizing process of getting divorced...didn't you think that it was going to last a while?
  56. I'm actually really sad about how badly Sumit wants his parents to accept Jenny
  57. Amit's wife can't even so she covers her face
  58. So we end with Jenny just crying her eyes out...cool
  59. Deavan, you do know how your om feels about Jihoon
  60. Is Jenny really going to leave?

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the