Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 21

 Murder talk this episode?

  1. Jenny and Sumit continue to be told exactly what they know already
  2. No, Sumit, you did say to invite your brother to the ring ceremony
  3. Dear god are we postponing the ring ceremony again
  4. Sumit, you feel like you're letting Jenny down because you are
  5. I can't wait to see how this translator handles what Yazan is trying to say
  6. Why is Angela here for this very serious talk?
  7. Disown feels stronger than lose his family
  8. I feel like Brittany is realizing how real this is now
  9. So when are we getting to murder?
  10. Brittany, if only you knew what this man was risking
  11. Why didn't we see Ari's dad leave?
  12. Ari and Biniyam are not communicating any better, this is true
  13. No, you are not making the right decision about where to live because if you live in the US then Biniyam could be in the same country as both of his children
  14. Your house is dirty, Deavan, cause you have two kids
  15. Deavan and Jihoon do have a nice apartment
  16. Are tubs that uncommon?
  17. Jihoon is trying to look so put together (and he does)
  18. Hahm is not a ham in a box
  19. Deavan kind of fetishizes Korea I think
  20. They are wearing squid on their face
  21. We love breaking stuff for wedding traditions
  22. Will the squid masks get rid of Elicia?
  23. I'm so scared that Deavan's parents' are going to be disrespectful of this 
  24. This ceremony is cute
  25. Deavan, how are you the worst one about this?
  26. Yes, Jihoon is just goin to eat the mask
  27. Cheesestick, you're not going to get to the long term relationship if you don't make it through this short term
  28. Cheesestick is still making decisions by himself
  29. Aren't you both tired of the up and down roller coaster (as opposed to the flat ones)?
  30. Melyza is clearly upset
  31. Cheesestick and Melyza aren't going to make it (in my opinion)
  32. Hey Mancala and hookah
  33. Angela and Brittany are wearing complementary outfits
  34. I hope Angela had a good time
  35. Wait so is it gonna be Yazan's brother who breaks the murder news?
  36. No one was fond of you, Brittany
  37. I think they reused that dog b roll
  38. Jenny is trying to much to be like Sumit's mom
  39. God I forgot how long Sumit and Jenny have been together
  40. I assume the feet touching was a sign of respect
  41. Jenny looks so hopeful and it's sad
  42. So now that we're inside, we're doing with masks?
  43. Sumit seems angry already
  44. Sumit's mom clearly rules the family
  45. I totally thought the puppy had a thong but instead it was a witch hat headband
  46. Deavan looks beautiful
  47. Does Deavan's family know the wedding is only an hour?
  48. I wish it hadn't take a miscarriage to bond everyone together
  49. Elicia does love Deavan
  50. Wow Elicia supports something?
  51. I wonder how much this translator charges Brittany and Yazan
  52. Wow I'd love to go see these ruins and get this view of the city
  53. Yazan's brother remains a hottie
  54. Are they supposed to sit on the ruins?
  55. It is interesting to gain more insight from Yazan's brother
  56. I hadn't thought that her being a foreigner would be the biggest issue
  57. Brittany smirked a little at the news that they may kill him
  58. I think Brittany is acting
  59. This poor translator
  60. "Please don't cry, I only said your fiance might be murdered"
  61. Brittany doesn't want to show her face because she's not crying
  62. Yazan's brother got hotter when he talked about how loyal he is
  63. Okay maybe I'm too mean to Brittany, she looks genuinely upset
  64. I like that Yazan's brother said she need to convert to Islam from belief, not from trying to smooth things over
  65. Yazan's brother doesn't seem to get how this situation might make people cry
  66. That conversation is a lot to process, Brittany, I'll give you that
  67. Cheesestick is actually leaving
  68. Cheesestick, don't leave the photos of you and her behind
  69. Cheesestick, just stay and figure out a plan for money
  70. Melyza's family must be overjoyed that Cheesestick is leaving
  71. Melyza, does it feel right when you two are together?
  72. Time for Avi's baptism
  73. Also, the baby won't be in extreme pain during the baptism
  74. Gotta love that Biniyam has not prepped Ari one bit
  75. Thank goodness for Wish
  76. Ari's face when the bible was shoved in front of her is hilarious and memeable
  77. WHAT IS AVI'S HAIRLINE
  78. Oooh a party after is great
  79. Yes, let's put the baby in the bread
  80. I like the signs that say "PARTY PARTY"
  81. And then we eat the bread
  82. Of course this big fight is going to get cut off
  83. Yikes, Sumit's parents couldn't be more against this
  84. "Find another oldie"
  85. "Find a hundred year old"
  86. Wow this is so mean to say that there are people a million times better than Jenny
  87. Poor Jenny just be uncomfortable and confused
  88. Wow so Jenny does walk out
  89. Sumit and his parents are having such an intense moment
  90. I do want to hug everyone
  91. Next time Brittany is going to say Yazan should leave Jordan it looks like
  92. Ari is not going to like this celebration
  93. I hope Kenny and Armando get good news
  94. Wedding #2 for Deavan and Jihoon
  95. But mostly we want to see the Sumit vs. his parents argument end somehow

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the