Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 22

 Okay, when is this season ending?

  1. Yikes this is a really intense conversation
  2. I hope Sumit is in therapy
  3. "I knew this thing was going to be a big drama show," says a woman on a reality TV show
  4. Yeah Sumit shouldn't come live at home even if he and Jenny don't work out
  5. It is interesting that someone finally asked Jenny how she feels about dating a young man
  6. Jenny, Sumit's mom was so nice to you
  7. Jenny's story is very different than Sumit's parents' sotry
  8. JENNY DIDN'T WANT HER DAUGHTER TO GET MARRIED TO HER WIFE? IS THIS WHAT WE'RE SAYING? THEY'RE THE BEST COUPLE
  9. Jenny, you haven't been in this situation before because you haven't been dating a man the age of your son before whose parents don't want you to marry
  10. Yikes Sumit's mom is threatening suicide which is emotionally abusive
  11. Sumit is saying he won't marry Jenny, but will magically get her citizenship
  12. Obaida is hot brother's name
  13. This translator is making bank
  14. Yazan doesn't want Brittany to worry about the murder thing
  15. You all are being watched and you didn't tell Brittany?
  16. This translator is top notch
  17. Are the only options death or being disowned?
  18. Okay so if this is the case, why aren't Brittany and Yazan going to the US?
  19. Brittany is picturing some Game of Thrones stuff
  20. Yeah just forget about the murder, Brittany
  21. Hannah is too cute
  22. Armando is a good and clever dad (drawing COVID on his daughter's hand and telling her she has to wash until it comes off)
  23. Aw they're all bonding
  24. What a weird computer set-up
  25. Kenny, LEARN SPANISH
  26. YAY! KENNY AND ARMANDO CAN GET MARRIED
  27. Look, Kenny knows two words "dos papas"
  28. Timkat is an orthodox holiday where Jesus's baptism is celebrated--good to know!
  29. I would love to watch Biniyam throw a lemon at Ari
  30. That baby better have sunscreen on
  31. I would hold onto Biniyam if I were Ari cause it is crowded
  32. Ari is being a typical new mom which means very nervous
  33. I love that there is holy water in a hose
  34. Someone is holding their phone up as they're getting sprayed with water
  35. Ari, water is holy because it's blessed 
  36. I would be stressed in a crowd like this too
  37. Does Biniyam think Ari is possessed?
  38. You're calling her annoying and selfish and yet you propose soon?
  39. It's time for Jihoon and Deavan to get married again
  40. I love that Deavan's dad isn't weirded out about getting his makeup done
  41. I love that Elicia is wearing a traditional outfit and not complaining
  42. Why does Deavan have other colored hair clipped in?
  43. Could TLC not have sprung to pay for a second ceremony to get extra time?
  44. The moms holding hands and Drascilla are so cute
  45. "Bachelor no more"
  46. Jihoon looks so proud to be standing by Deavan
  47. I feel like someone should've gone over the ceremony with Deavan
  48. It's such a bummer that Deavan and Jihoon go so far downhill
  49. The dances are sweet
  50. Elicia is on board with Jihoon?
  51. The hanging umbrellas are beautiful
  52. Brittany was against Yazan moving to the US?
  53. Are Brittany and Yazan going to move to 90 Day proper?
  54. Maybe Yazan could claim asylum
  55. And this fight with Sumit's parents is still going on
  56. Sumit's mom has threatened suicide before?
  57. "I cannot choose Jenny over my mom's death"
  58. Who will sponsor Jenny?
  59. Kenny is a romantic
  60. Armando and Kenny are so in love
  61. Yes, beach horse ride
  62. Kenny and Armando are dorks, but so cute
  63. I misread the 'I <3 Seoul' sign as 'I See You'
  64. COVID hits South Korea
  65. Jihoon plays with the kids so cutely
  66. Yikes Jihoon and Deavan don't spend time together when they're in quarantine together?
  67. So I guess Jihoon stopped playing with the kids?
  68. If only Jihoon and Deavan could've worked it out
  69. Flying isn't the best plan right now, Deavan
  70. Jihoon shouldn't be taking off his mask for an interview
  71. Haha Ari, Biniyam wants you to go somewhere because he's gonna propose
  72. Can Ari be by herself? Like is she capable enough here?
  73. WAS THAT ENGAGEMENT RING IN A LEMON?
  74. It's actually a clever hiding spot
  75. Oh I forgot the significance of the lemon
  76. Now we're just throwing the lemon
  77. I mean, sure, Yazan doesn't know what he's getting himself into in the US, but murder seems to be in Jordan so US seems better
  78. Brittany leaving before the borders close is smart
  79. This cab's ceiling seems really low
  80. I hope Yazan is safe
  81. Brittany, if you wanted to take time, why did you get engaged?
  82. Yazan, Brittany won't forget you because you got her on TV, but she very well may dump you
  83. Brittany, you didn't move to Jordan...you visited Jordan
  84. This escalator shot is good
  85. A proposal is coming for Jenny, I think
  86. Jenny...you didn't know that Sumit could do some basic date planning?
  87. Jenny finally got her ring
  88. The downpour is very romance movie
  89. "It's Sumit and Jenny, we're together forever"
  90. Can't wait for next week

(Prompt by me)

Photo from Biniyam 'Baby' Shibre's Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the