Skip to main content

Thoughts on Canada's Drag Race season 1, episode 10

 Finale time!

  1. Bobo you made a lifelong friend but didn't thank her
  2. Priyanka, I don't think this is a séance...I think you meant memorial
  3. Rita is a witch
  4. Three Moose Knuckles remain
  5. Why aren't we counting mini wins in these stats?
  6. Holding hands and running in a circle is adorable
  7. Ah yes, the classic "do my work for me" challenge
  8. It's fun that they all got to say "and may the best woman win"
  9. It doesn't matter if you can sing, Bobo...we got autotune
  10. I still want to give Bobo a hug
  11. Bobo didn't manifest it, she worked hard for it
  12. I'm glad Rita is opening up more, that's a good thing to do
  13. Mark and Priyanka can coexist, but it's okay to have separate IG accounts
  14. Rita's look does look very Matrix
  15. I love how Brooke Lyn is just watching this so she has something to do
  16. "Make it your own but still do the choreography"
  17. Rita, take Brook Lynn's advice and just make shit up if you forget
  18. Yes, Priyanka did just make reference to the All Stars's lips
  19. Priyanka, Kyne was purple cause she was being Ursula
  20. Oh they queens are behind the mirror again, yes?
  21. Stacey looks regal
  22. Brooke Lyn looks stunning
  23. Are they not supposed to be lip syncing here?
  24. Priyanka did amazing!
  25. Bobo did great too
  26. Rita did well, but not like the others (although her vocals were good)
  27. For Rita's outfit, I'd lighten the green paint and change the color of the hair...the colors just feel off
  28. Area 69 is solid
  29. I want Bobo's outfit to be a little more tightly fitted in the bodice
  30. Priyanka is a vision
  31. I'm not sure any of these are their best though
  32. Huh I thought Rita looked nervous...I easily took my eyes off of her
  33. Rita's lyrics were fun
  34. Okay it is cool that Rita's look is a call back to her entrance look
  35. Both Rita and Bobo talked about how they didn't fit in until now
  36. "I had my wins and I had my Miss Cleos"
  37. So many looks all at once
  38. I love Jimbo's but also Tynomi's, Ilona's, and Kiara's
  39. Priyanka asks if Kyne was a bitch for TV or is just a bitch
  40. I'm glad that Priyanka called out Juice Boxx's talent
  41. Rita has had the best collection of looks I think and she's also funny
  42. Bobo really has always done a challenge in a way that maintains her look
  43. Priyanka is funny and was the best talking head (though I guess they can't say that). She also just has such a spark
  44. Juice Boxx is a vision
  45. I don't like Kyne's outfit
  46. Anastarzia's look made me actually gasp
  47. Tynomi's look moves in such a fun day
  48. Kiara is always gorgeous
  49. BOA looks so pretty
  50. Ilona's look has such meaning
  51. Lemon is yellow, of course
  52. Jimbo is a loofa and then a slut and it's great
  53. This is such a heartfelt ending and I love the term queeroes
  54. Yes, let's see them all lip sync
  55. Yes, Bobo, you gotta twirl in that skirt and of course we get a great reveal
  56. Rita has a reveal too and I love seeing pants on the main stage
  57. I think Bobo did the best at the lip sync
  58. I love that they ended the lip sync by holding hands
  59. GO PRIYANKA!
  60. Okay so the scepter and crown do go with Priyanka's outfit

(Prompt by me)

Canada's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the