Skip to main content

Thoughts on Canada's Drag Race season 1, episode 3

 The true north strong and fierce (I think that's what they said before)!

  1. I LOVE Stacey's look this episode
  2. I don't know who Tracy Melchior is
  3. I love the teleprompter being in multiple languages
  4. I am loving the French fails
  5. I wanted Jimbo to win tbh
  6. I would focus on who can dance because they do autotune you
  7. Why is Ilona last again?
  8. Anastarzia Anaquway's confusion at "moose knuckle" and then why they're naming their group that is amazing
  9. "I hope I don't owe her royalties"
  10. Rapstress isn't a word...right?
  11. I don't want Anastarzia Anaquway to struggle :( 
  12. Poor Jimbo...but also, take a dance class before coming on this show
  13. The Dwolls are clearly going to do better on the dancing part, but it does seem like The Moose Knuckles have harder choreography
  14. Priyanka is charming AF
  15. I love watching them eat in part cause I don't think we've seen it happen before
  16. Oh Priyanka...I'm sorry that you have to fear what your dad thinks
  17. I don't like The Dwolls' outfits
  18. "GAY GASP"
  19. I actually do like BOA's outfit
  20. Oops it looks like some of them aren't lip syncing...
  21. Oof a lot of them are missing choreography
  22. I had a good time watching the rap battle
  23. Kiara's outfit looks like Kyne's from the first episode
  24. Jimbo's hair made me say "whoa" out loud
  25. I love Tynomi's headpiece, but I think her dress isn't as cool
  26. BOA looks beautiful...and then there was the reveal which was pretty funny
  27. Lemon...why isn't the hair green?
  28. Priyanka is adorable
  29. Anastarzia Anaquway is doing Cousin It and I'm in love
  30. Rita Baga looks good but it isn't enough hair for this challenge
  31. Scarlet Bobo has a distinct style
  32. Ilona looks beautiful while having two giant poodles on her shoulders
  33. Will they ever be judged as groups?
  34. Jimbo was safe because of her look
  35. I didn't notice that Tynomi missed her own lyrics
  36. I like Tynomi's headpiece and I stand by it
  37. I don't think it's that weird to have different characters...she said it was dedicated to her childhood so I got it
  38. How is Rita Baga's wig so heavy?
  39. I love the idea of Lemon being Groot's sexy mother
  40. I love Stacey's voice
  41. Priyanka is a worthy winner
  42. Tynomi! Why didn't we see this part of your outfit on the runway?
  43. Yeah Tynomi did better in the lip sync...but I have a soft spot for Anastarzia Anaquway
  44. "By being here we have proven that the sky has never been our limit"
  45. Whoa she didn't leave a message!
  46. Still doing teams
  47. Yes I love the garbage fashion challenge
  48. Are we going to get a big fight next time?
  49. Maybe they'll finally be judged as groups
  50. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

Canada's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the