Skip to main content

Thoughts on The Family Chantel season 2, episode 6

 I wonder how many episodes are in this season.

  1. I wonder if Nicole's friend knew that there would be filming at their apartment too
  2. When is Nicole going to get her braces off?
  3. Nicole, this is filmed, so you do have to tell your mom about Alejandro not being legally divorced yet
  4. Wow Pedro is a groomsman? That is a big gesture
  5. Angenette is adorable with her friends
  6. Angenette, I don't think crying leads to stress...I think stress leads to the crying
  7. Okay, Angenette, in the case of the question of the paternity of the baby it seems like he told his mom and Chantel separately
  8. It is weird that Royal was just surfing exes when he was stressed
  9. Tracker on Royal's phone is bad, Angenette
  10. I'm a littler nervous when Angenette says Royal has a temper
  11. Okay I get you want things resolved, Angenette, but what does it matter in terms of the second wedding? You're already married
  12. Chantel's boobs are just all the way out
  13. I guess it is a bit weird that Angenette didn't go with them to pick out dresses, but I wouldn't say she's shady
  14. River shouldn't be so annoyed that Pedro is in the wedding party...also he needs to be sure he's directing that at Royal
  15. My god Chantel, you can't just think that you'll find some pretty dresses to wear? Like Royal seems to be the cause of problems anyways
  16. Bros gonna bro
  17. So you got stuff in common and she's pretty and...that's it?
  18. Royal, you and Angenette need to find safe people to talk to about your issues, but I agree that Royal's family seems like they'll use it actively against her
  19. Royal, you do remember what you told Chantel
  20. River hates sitting in the middle
  21. Alejandro's jacket says "The Night is Ours" and I can't with it
  22. Why is everything so tense? Is it because they don't have an activity other than interrogate Alejandor?
  23. Coraima hasn't said what the truth is yet, Nicole
  24. Yes Coraima too worships chaos
  25. Coraima, you could've still brought this up to Nicole in private
  26. Wait I thought Coraima was getting her braces off?
  27. Chantel wants a Long Island Iced Tea AND shots? Dear lord
  28. Winter is so done with Chantel being on her bullshit
  29. Or, Chantel, you say that the person you're talking to is talking to other people to downplay how serious it is
  30. Royal is straight up gaslighting his own sister
  31. Angenette is so deeply affected by the accusation that the baby wasn't his
  32. Winter, you do realize that your sister also acts really poorly to Angenette, right? It's not just Angenette's friends who are shouting out intense questions?
  33. It is worrying that Angenette says "don't come near me"
  34. Okay Royal, you did agree to be on a TV show
  35. Royal is just lying because we know he told his mom and sister that
  36. I think Angenette is scared to talk with Royal alone
  37. I find it interesting that River tells Royal that this is a good time for him to talk to Angenette because they both have their support systems
  38. Angenette is not trying to destroy Royal, Pedro
  39. Chantel, you clearly are just completely taking Royal's side and not seeing this incredibly hurt woman
  40. Chantel, Angenette is clearly scared Royal is going to hurt her, not just yell
  41. Chantel laid out some options for you, Royal
  42. Pedro is still with Angenette and it's awkward
  43. Wow it seems like Royal just snapped (although admittedly he was being pestered)
  44. Never hurt Winter!
  45. I'm glad that Nicole is meeting Alejandro's family
  46. Well that family introduction doesn't look like it's gonna go well either
  47. Huh Angenette's mom is reaching out to Karen's brother
  48. Wow this family meeting is going to go so poorly
  49. I wonder how much of the season will take place not in the US?
  50. Can't wait til next week!

(Prompt by me)

The Family Chantel TLC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the