Skip to main content

Thoughts on The Family Chantel season 2, episode 7

Time for a Royal mess (episode name)

  1. It shouldn't be River and Winter having to separate the producer and Royal...where was security?
  2. ROYAL IS THE ONE THROWING STONES
  3. Wow Angenette called royal a bitch
  4. I am so glad Angenette is getting a hug
  5. Lidia is in a full on MIB suit
  6. Lidia really just asked since when she treated Alejandro badly
  7. I agree that Nicole should've asked if Alejandro could stay, but let's talk proportionate responses
  8. Lidia you just said you don't know Alejandro, but now you're saying that he's not the right one for her
  9. The perks are limited when they're long distance, to be fair
  10. Wait how do you know that Alejandro has no values or morals?
  11. Man wait til Lidia finds out Alejandro is married
  12. Staying at a different hotel was the right call, Angenette
  13. The flowers don't make up for it all, Royal
  14. Pedro wasn't even in the street, Royal
  15. Royal is straight up lying about Chantel (IMO)
  16. Royal, saying the baby isn't yours is just a joke
  17. Angenette being worried about Royal's family making a scene is a well-founded fear
  18. Does Royal have any friends who were invited to this wedding?
  19. Yes, you wait to tell people about pregnancies because you're scared of miscarrying...like she did
  20. Angenette didn't have a bump 
  21. I'm wondering if they're all right about all of this math
  22. Many couples get married right away because they want the paperwork done with
  23. Royal doesn't seem to be about honor
  24. You are that woman, Karen, because you are telling the WORLD right now
  25. Yikes Royal knows that they're talking about him
  26. Royal, 100% checks for an exit
  27. I guess it is a bit odd for Angenette's mother to reach out to Karen's brother, but I don't think it's the worst thing
  28. If I was royal I would send them home too
  29. River has to explain what he meant by calling Royal blind
  30. Royal calls his family a cesspool
  31. Royal is holding the door to trap Chantel in
  32. Wait now it's everyone
  33. Royal wants to be left alone, y'all
  34. Wow so Alejandro loves her more than his wife
  35. What is wrong with Alejandro buying all of his exes gifts too?
  36. Nicole does worship chaos
  37. I'm so confused as to what has happened
  38. I've never met a Delvis before
  39. Yes, an intense meeting
  40. Yes, Pedro is in a cowboy hat
  41. More stupider
  42. What time is it where you're calling, Chantel?
  43. Wow it's 4am, good job Chantel
  44. WOW KAREN WAS WRONG ABOUT THE PROFILE
  45. THE NAME WASN'T EVEN RIGHT
  46. Yeah Royal, once something is on film, it is your mom's business
  47. "Your friend girls"
  48. Karen, laughing is bad now
  49. Royal is saying he never would have talked to Chantel
  50. Angenette says her life is miserable with Royal
  51. It's weird that Pedro is here, to be honest
  52. Karen just said she wouldn't judge people...which is such a lie
  53. They didn't seem to mind being called crazy, but they do mind Chantel being called stupid
  54. "Well because you think I'm stupid, don't ask me anything," Chantel says as though it's a good line
  55. I'm so confused by the coming attractions

(Prompt by me)

The Family Chantel TLC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the