Skip to main content

Thoughts on The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season 1, episode 2

 I tried to watch this live but it seems like bravotv.com doesn't let you (lame).

  1. Wait will there always be this narration at the beginning?
  2. This poor hair stylist
  3. Heather, we're talking about it still because it was a cruel thing to say
  4. Wait I think Mary just switched her story about what/who she said smelled like hospital
  5. Mary has a son?
  6. Hey Mary...why did you get your odor glands removed?
  7. This hospital thing is going to be brought up again even though it's "done"
  8. Whitney, if the bartenders were free...I wouldn't complain that much
  9. Whitney, do you know that it was the bartenders who caused all of the issues?
  10. Whitney didn't want to get people in trouble but specifically tried to get the bartenders in trouble
  11. Jen's kids have a sweet relationship
  12. So are we just not planning on telling Jen's husband about the party...it was filmed
  13. I don't get the neck popping comment
  14. Is Whitney really the last person you want to hang out with Lisa?
  15. Wait was Lisa not invited to the vow renewal?
  16. Lisa's husband was smart to ask if she wanted him to just listen or feedback
  17. I don't think people can guess a skier's age by their boots
  18. Wow we have a swinger accusation
  19. Whitney's dad's "hair" is awful
  20. And here I thought Whitney and her dad's relationship changed because of her being excommunicated
  21. Is Whitney's dad gay?
  22. I thought Mormons didn't get divorced?
  23. Addiction is a disease
  24. Whitney needs to go to al-anon or a similar group
  25. Seth, you are out of town a lot so maybe she's on her phone because she's mad at you
  26. How did we not know that Meredith and Seth are separated?
  27. Wow the server interrupting the "separation" conversation with cocktails called "impossible dreams" could not have been written better
  28. I think a lot of separations come from a build up of things over time
  29. Seth doesn't mean emotionally, he means sexually
  30. Meredith is right that transparency doesn't mean "read my phone." I think it means more saying what you're feeling
  31. Seth wants Meredith to be jealous
  32. I also don't think reading each other's phones is appropriate
  33. Chanel doesn't give wedgies, good to know (although Coco Chanel was a Nazi so I still don't want to buy it)
  34. What does looking black diamond mean?
  35. "Bring it to the bunny hill, bitch"
  36. Yes a group walk all in one wide line
  37. Wait the lift isn't to the bunny hill, right?
  38. I've been skiing, but nothing like this
  39. Jen's ski practice around her shoes is gold
  40. Meredith seems pretty level-headed so far
  41. Wait did Jen bring her assistants for a simple ski day?
  42. The restaurant agreed to seat you because you have a film crew
  43. It's a big question about why we judge each other, but I'd get into that
  44. "I don't care enough to judge you" CLASSIC
  45. Yes, one time at a dorm would have gotten her expelled from BYU
  46. Lisa is a jerk
  47. "I've never done anything mean to you [except say you were a slut in college]"
  48. Two thumbs up means fuck you?
  49. Lol Heather now does say it was meant to be a fuck you
  50. Yes, multiple party episode next time

(Prompt by me)

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Bravo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the