Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 1

 So no reunion for The Other Way I guess?

  1. Yikes to Natalie's fast forward
  2. I want Rebecca to be a PI again
  3. I'm excited for this season
  4. Brandon looks like a teenager
  5. I feel like they're making fun of Brandon for enjoying his job, but honestly thank god someone does like doing pest control
  6. That's a lot of German shepherds...oh they're breeders
  7. Yes, parent interview
  8. I love that his parents fistbumped about signing him up for a dating app
  9. Brandon, you fell in lust, not love
  10. "You look like my future wife" is a great opener
  11. Wow Brandon proposed with like no time
  12. I will say that Brandon does seem to have made an effort to consider things for Julia
  13. Wait does Julia not know she'll be at Brandon's parents' place?
  14. Well, you paying for the K-1 visa isn't nuts
  15. Brandon, if you can't afford to buy Julia stuff then don't tell her you will
  16. I think this is the second go go dancer to be on this show
  17. Who cares if Julia was a sex worker?
  18. Is there a place for her to go go dance near the farm?
  19. Jovi, why is your fridge 90% things to drink?
  20. GATOR
  21. Underwater robotics sounds so cool
  22. Working 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off sounds pretty sweet
  23. Wow Jovi is just laying it all out there
  24. Well, Jovi, you also like to travel which is costly
  25. Yara is pregnant?
  26. Also dude, I bet you were bad at contraception so don't say she's trying to trap you
  27. Oh, I'm sorry, Yara
  28. Jovi, have you prepped Yara for the southern culture?
  29. Does Yara know that you've told your mom everything?
  30. Jovi's mom objects to timers
  31. Is that a leopard print golf cart?
  32. I mean googling Ukraine is more than a lot of parents of 90 dayers have done
  33. Wow, Jovi, maybe you could've planned better for Yara coming or something
  34. Jovi, you could've talked to Yara about it...she's going to be so lonely
  35. Being nervous is normal, Jovi
  36. Yes, get a tattoo without checking it first, Rebecca
  37. Zied's eyes read flat to me
  38. Some of the photos of Zied are old
  39. Lol I forgot how much Rebecca catfished Zied
  40. Lots of recapping this episode
  41. My god I'm older than Zied
  42. Well Wiem is going to miss her brother, Rebecca
  43. Rebecca, this is not your last chance at love
  44. Yes, Mike, meow at a cat
  45. Time for more recapping
  46. You all are on the show so we know that you patched things up, Mike
  47. In no shocker, Natalie got her visa
  48. Ah see I didn't know that she had 20 days to get to the US once she got her papers...that is not a lot of time to pack up your life
  49. Brandon...what if you just tell Julia what's gonna happen?
  50. Wait does Brandon not do his own laundry?
  51. Aw hey, if your mom is paying then go for it
  52. Wow Brandon's mom just asked about birth control...that's over the line 
  53. Wait if birth control is too much responsibility...how do you think you can handle a child?
  54. Wait so is Julia against condoms?
  55. Oh Brandon doesn't want to use them...got it
  56. Pigs 4 sale
  57. Wow Jovi's friends don't think much of him
  58. Wait does Jovi have stripper friends...oh wait it was strippers who know his name...not friends
  59. Jovi...have you been responsible for you?
  60. Jovi, thinking isn't a bad thing
  61. Jovi, you do have to think of someone else when you're in a serious relationship
  62. Rebecca, Zied has to understand basic math
  63. Can't Rebecca be living with her daughter and her daughter's partner?
  64. Yes, I'm sure Zied wants his own place, but there is this thing called money that is required for that
  65. I hope Natalie and Mike work out and I'm not sure why I hope that
  66. Yeah where is Beau?
  67. Beau has a kid?
  68. Horses!
  69. THIS WOMAN IS TALKING TO A DOCTOR ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL FOR A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T WANT IT
  70. Brandon, you have to tell your mom to shut up...what comes of it is that this is on TV for all to see
  71. What happened in France?
  72. Brandon...are you annoyed that Julia has moods or is she actually really up and down?
  73. Wait...Brandon...did you just propose so she could visit?
  74. Flowers are so little when she's moving her whole life across the world for you
  75. I feel Yara talking about how tired she is
  76. Yara...flights are long from Ukraine to US no matter the cost
  77. JOVI! NO! YARA IS TIRED
  78. Yes, I love the countdown clocks
  79. Yikes Jovi does have a problem
  80. Hazel and Tariq are having an open relationship
  81. Looks like another unplanned pregnancy
  82. Ah yes, a sugar mama
  83. Natalie hasn't unpacked?
  84. Yikes there is a detention center aspect to this
  85. Oof I don't want to watch Natalie cry

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the