Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 2

Let's see if we meet all of the couples!

  1. Why didn't they park to start?
  2. I like Brandon's mom's outfit
  3. Brandon's parents are more excited than he is
  4. Nice Starbucks ad snuck in there
  5. Wow y'all, get a room
  6. Brandon's parents look related
  7. "I take green card and stay here. Joke."
  8. What is Mike's pose in his title card?
  9. Beau is your cousin? Why do you call him your uncle?
  10. Mike, you can dump Natalie if you want
  11. Beau has a lot of looks
  12. "He's untypically tall"
  13. Does Natalie have any siblings?
  14. Natalie, moms can be mistaken
  15. Even if you get married, Natalie, you can still come back because divorce is a thing
  16. It's her whole life...it's not too much stuff
  17. They need to focus on Natalie's face and not her neck
  18. Yes, so many 90 Dayers are rappers
  19. Tarik is better than many of the 90 Day rappers
  20. Yes, use that sword for cooking
  21. Honestly, good for Hazel and Tarik for staying together
  22. Tarik has a gold chain necklace with their ship name and like that is goals
  23. I forgot that Tarik had a kid
  24. Hazel is leaving her son?
  25. Hazel being bisexual isn't the bigger thing here...it's that she wants an open relationship because that does change the nature of your relationship
  26. If you all already have trust and jealousy issues, I hope you have talked a lot about how an open relationship is going to work. Or is it that you're adding a third (which also requires those talks)? It's not clear
  27. TBH you need to work through those issues even if you aren't adding other people
  28. Zied and Rebecca gotta cool it with the shirts
  29. "Time to punch now"
  30. Yes, Rebecca and Zied shouldn't get married
  31. Yara is surprised by fat people
  32. Have you shown Yara what the place looked like?
  33. Yes, Jovi, but you're no longer a guy living alone
  34. "Jovi's taste is 'I don't care'"
  35. Okay but why is the broken thing still in the middle of the carpet?
  36. Jovi, Yara needs to sleep
  37. Jovi is such a child
  38. Why is there just a hammer by your champagne?
  39. We just gonna ignore the five chocolate covered strawberries?
  40. The men are on it with flowers this season
  41. There is something there with Mike and Natalie
  42. I love that Natalie brought her snowboard
  43. Natalie stroking Mike was bizarre
  44. Brandon, if you moved out it'd be hard for your mom to cock block
  45. Wow their hotel has a great view
  46. Of course Brandon hasn't told Julia about separate rooms
  47. Brandon, your parents straight up told you to tell Julia before she came to US
  48. Brandon's dad just straight up throws him under the bus
  49. Once you get married, you two can share a room, Julia
  50. Wow asking on her first night about their child plans is a lot
  51. Brandon's mom...Julia's English is limited
  52. Brandon...just say you'll use condoms and get your mom to be quiet
  53. We, the audience, do know that Zied gets approved
  54. Zied should be learning a trade before he can work
  55. This poor game place employee
  56. The employee does not think Zied is cute
  57. Rebecca and Zied just need to cool it with photos in general
  58. Kia is gorgeous
  59. Tarik goes by Terry?
  60. Tarik...you think Hazel lied to you about an abortion?
  61. Tarik...are you still talking to this woman named Minty?
  62. So are we going to meet Minty? We saw her pictures
  63. Okay so it seems like open relationship is the plan
  64. Wait now I'm confused again...is the plan a throuple?
  65. Tarik...you knew what you were doing when you texted Minty
  66. Well when you say it factually...
  67. Jovi is already drinking alcohol
  68. Jovi, if you want a girl like Yara then you have to allow her to care about what she cares about
  69. In the US, it depends where you are if you can drink in the street
  70. Yara...what is a big deal about sleeping there for one night?
  71. God I want to take so many pictures of New Orleans
  72. Jovi, I honestly doubt you know that much about the Ukraine
  73. I don't get why Natalie doesn't like the color, but just personal preference
  74. Mike...the thought counting is mostly true, but like now if you go buy her flowers you know she won't like then the thought is a bad one
  75. I forgot about Mike's debt
  76. Holy shit that's a nice room and view
  77. Mike said "Go ahead and sit down, baby" and the captions read "Coincidentally"
  78. Hell yeah, Mike knows what a woman wants after a really long flight: food appearing
  79. Taking Zied's passport is weird
  80. Julia wants to cuddle and you find that weird, Brandon

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the