Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 3

 I didn't watch this one live.

  1. A man bringing me coffee after I arrived the night before from a long flight is great
  2. The opening of the blinds is not so great, Brandon
  3. Aw it's Julia's favorite tea
  4. Julia is going to have to put up with your parents for a long time
  5. Also, if she only has 3.5 minutes, that means you a) didn't tell her the plan and/or b) did not wake her up early enough when you saw she was still sleeping
  6. Julia, I get it being uncomfortable but it is their house
  7. Julia threatens to go home if Brandon doesn't ask for them to share a room...this will go poorly
  8. Yara wants to dress nice for your mom, Jovi
  9. "Joi is from the swamp"
  10. Yara is vanishing into the closet and it's great comedy
  11. Jovi, were you parents skeptical when she was pregnant?
  12. Jovi's mom, you should worry about him drinking
  13. Yara is being really honest
  14. Huh no one has ever brought up before having a wedding for essentially for one side
  15. Yara, Jovi's mom doesn't want to control you...she wants to celebrate you
  16. New couple!
  17. This guy, Andrew, is cute
  18. Hrm the no friends thing isn't great though
  19. Amira is beautiful and has so much hair
  20. That's a beautiful ring but wow that was fast
  21. Oof this is a rough bind for Amira
  22. Y'all need to call a lawyer
  23. "I would rearrange the stars for Amira"
  24. This loophole of going to Mexico feels fake
  25. Message boards are not as reliable as a lawyer
  26. Tarik is so sweet to try and dress in Hazel's favorite color
  27. This upscale place does not look upscale
  28. Angela is so pretty
  29. Tarik and Dean are still on the outs?
  30. Tarik is a good dad
  31. That was a kick ass hotel room, Mike
  32. So I guess Mike is good in bed?
  33. Uncle Beau has a rough criminal background including violent crimes
  34. Why don't you show her a picture of clams, Mike?
  35. What is Beau wearing? Is that a neck gator as a hat?
  36. I can't tell how much Natalie is kidding about Beau's style
  37. Is that just whiskey neat?
  38. "I drink alcohol to support Mike"
  39. Beau is admitting he has a problem...yikes
  40. Oh yeah Natalie doesn't get captions
  41. "Are you tough, Coco Puff"
  42. Natalie discovers American portions
  43. Yikes Natalie brought up ring thing to the poor server
  44. Why was Julia not consulted on any plans?
  45. There's a lot of fat talk this season
  46. Julia is like me with photos
  47. Does Brandon's mom just know all this DC trivia?
  48. Uh oh are we going to have an uncomfy politics talk?
  49. I hope Julia learns more about politics
  50. Wait, you have to let them be in the same room when they're married
  51. Man, Julia wants you to be open and honest...crazy talk
  52. What hat is Andrew wearing?
  53. I can't believe they are using a website to make a plan and not a lawyer
  54. Tarik, the longer you hold off on telling Hazel about Minty, the worse it'll be
  55. "My stomach is in pretzels" is not a phrase I've heard before
  56. Tarik and Hazel really love each other
  57. Yara...maybe don't say on camera that you don't like your mother-in-law's food
  58. Wait how does it seem like everyone died?
  59. It wasn't only to you, Jovi, there is a camera crew
  60. So I don't think Jovi's family lives in a trailer park
  61. Andrew...your sister is having a baby shower in COVID times?
  62. The beret is very cute
  63. Andrew's sister thinks going to Mexico is risky (it is), but thinks an in person baby shower is fine (it isn't)
  64. Kids are an issue to work out now
  65. I just realized that Andrew's sweater has like dinosaur details and I love it
  66. I can't believe that Brandon's parents are grumpy about not going to dinner with them...like let them have some time alone
  67. Cool, good job at not telling Julia about money issues, Brandon
  68. So far I don't see big personalities in Julia or Brandon's mom
  69. I don't think wanting to be the top priority for your spouse is crazy
  70. I would say that messy, which Hazel says, is apt for the kitchen
  71. Hazel does seem overwhelmed
  72. You have no way of knowing when the borders will open, Amira
  73. Although Andrew shouldn't be pressuring her
  74. Aw man it seems like Andrew sucks
  75. It does seem like a scary road, Natalie
  76. Wow this road does not seem safe
  77. It sounded like Natalie meowed
  78. It must be hard if you don't like the house
  79. Natalie doesn't like Boo Boo...she even seems scared of her
  80. Aw man, get a dog
  81. Mike...turn up the heat
  82. Natalie has to cool it with her blush in her confessional look
  83. We finally get to meet the self-proclaimed cougar
  84. Julia on farm time!
  85. I love those pigs
  86. Predictably, Mike and Natalie fight
  87. Andrew and Amira are maybe going to be in person
  88. Jovi of course says "my apartment"
  89. Keep in mind that Jovi earlier said that Yara could decorate however she wants
  90. Can't wait for the next episode!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the