Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 4

Are we finally going to meet all of the couples?
  1. So Mike is making Natalie cook on her second morning?
  2. Mike...do you own a whisk?
  3. Mike, turn up the heat
  4. It does look beautiful out
  5. Again, Mike, turn up the heat
  6. Is there anywhere nearby to go snowboarding? It feels like there would be and that would help
  7. Does Mike have a toy car collection?
  8. Natalie, do you actually like the French toast?
  9. Maybe Mike's is just bad
  10. That is a gigantic mug of coffee
  11. Yeah French toast is not healthy
  12. "I just eat my carrot in a corner"
  13. Yes, this is an insane intro to Stephanie
  14. Stephanie...can you hula hoop for 100 hours?
  15. Wait what was that painting we ran by?
  16. That's a lot of needles
  17. Also is it what you believe the serum does or what science shows it does?
  18. WOW what a painting of being in a nightgown with your cats
  19. Sales are recorded in a notebook?
  20. Living with a bipolar parent is difficult, Stephanie
  21. Wait...is it really called Ladyville?
  22. Stephanie owns being a cougar...but calls her partner a cub which suggest she's his mother...
  23. Stephanie and Ryan have been together for a while
  24. Stephanie and Ryan's mom talk and Stephanie is older than her
  25. Well at least Ryan's mom (Dorla) loves Stephanie
  26. Julia is adorable with the horses ("Don't eat my hand, okay?")
  27. Brandon is only 80% sure they'll make it
  28. I'm with you, Julia, goats and sheep are weird
  29. Julia is hilarious
  30. This is a lot to ask Julia to do all at once
  31. Wait what work do you do if it's not the farm?
  32. My god, Rebecca, you need to do something else
  33. See we already know he comes to the US from previews so there is no tension here
  34. Why are there so many solo cups in the cabinet?
  35. Yes, Jovi, you told Yara she can decorate the apartment however she wants
  36. Did Yara sit in the backseat? Oh they took a ride share
  37. Jovi...did you truly think this would be a ten minute visit?
  38. "He have swamp taste"
  39. Yara's English is much better than your any other language
  40. This saleswoman is Yara's best friend here
  41. Jovi...the apartment is both of yours...
  42. It's eerie to see such an empty airport
  43. Andrew and his mom kept weirdly looking to camera
  44. I don't think you should feed your cat key lime yogurt...
  45. 90 Day needs more psychics
  46. Those are tall wine glasses
  47. Stephanie has had trust issues...shocking
  48. So has Stephanie cheated?
  49. Stephanie slept with Ryan's cousin?!
  50. Wow Harris is hot
  51. Natalie is going to have a bad time here
  52. Two to three hours is a long drive
  53. I do feel bad for Natalie...especially because Mike neither prepared her nor for her
  54. Why has Amira been detained?
  55. Andrew, you need to call a lawyer
  56. Andrew just took off his mask in a taxi...during COVID
  57. "It leads me to feel great pain" is a very evasive statement
  58. Andrew needs to wear a mask
  59. This music hurts my ears
  60. Jovi almost just locked Yara out of the apartment complex
  61. Of course Jovi goes right for drinking
  62. Jovi, again, remember how you told Yara she could decorate however she wanted?
  63. My god the broken thing is still there
  64. Wow that's a lot of horse stuff
  65. Wow they have iguanas too?
  66. They left Brandon a candy bowl with condoms in it?
  67. They could've cleaned up Julia's room a bit
  68. I'm so uncomfortable watching this conversation about sleeping arrangements
  69. Next time Mike and Natalie are still on the rocks
  70. Julia will struggle with farm work
  71. Julia will show off a bite from Brandon
  72. Stephanie talks financial issues
  73. Hazel wants to get married in a church
  74. Zied leaves
  75. Jovi leaves
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the