Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 6

Will we finally find out what happened to Amira?

  1. Wait have you been lighting the fires the whole time, Mike? Or just no?
  2. Yikes Natalie, if you haven't unpacked then I think you and Mike aren't gonna work
  3. Natalie's mug is the size of her face
  4. Mike, clear out drawers for her
  5. Did Mike just wipe off Natalie's kiss?
  6. Mike, where are you going to put your clothes that you cleared out?
  7. The amount of solo cups in Jovi and Yara's apartment is insane
  8. Yeah before, Jovi, Yara wasn't living with you
  9. Jovi, has Yara met any of your friends yet? Cause that would've been helpful to her
  10. Yes, news about Amira!
  11. ANDREW! STOP GOOGLING! CALL A LAWYER!
  12. Why would you think your daughter wants to take a separate car on an hour long drive, Rebecca?
  13. Why do you want to pressure Zied when he's just had a super long trip and will probably not be at his best
  14. Wait, Rebecca, did you expect them to take a separate car when you don't have your own car?
  15. Rebecca, you don't know Zied's age?
  16. God I keep forgetting how photoshopped Rebecca was
  17. I keep forgetting that Tarik is 18 years older than Hazel
  18. Even if Auri doesn't stay in her room...her clothes can
  19. Hazel is so excited to see Auri
  20. Tarik, you have to help Hazel learn how to be with Auri
  21. I thought you weren't supposed to give cats milk, Stephanie
  22. Stephanie...you've had six hours...are you just calling Ryan for six hours?
  23. Natalie needs to join some online communities
  24. Rebecca's daughter is sweet for taking photos of them meeting at the airport
  25. Rebecca, don't ask your daughter if your fiance smells good
  26. My god let Zied go to sleep. Everyone wants people who took a long flight to hang out, but you should let them go home and relax
  27. Andrew, you need leads on a lawyer
  28. Andrew they hung up because they couldn't hear you
  29. GET A LAWYER
  30. I don't know how many times I can tell Andrew to get a lawyer
  31. Amira's dad is so concerned and I feel so bad
  32. Tarik has a lot of female friends
  33. Tarik's friends are so nice
  34. Wow this is the first time that Hazel got a gift from a friend
  35. Tarik, it's going to be too much for Hazel because you keep keeping things from her
  36. Yara...was it Jovi who threw up on your shoes?
  37. Man I want a mani-pedi in a massage chair
  38. Yes, Sara is going to share some gossip
  39. I'm confused as to how Yara doesn't think Jovi is a party animal
  40. Micah seems to be the more awkward one, Rebecca
  41. I don't know how you can ask Zied how he feels about stuff so far when it's been like two hours
  42. Boy do Stephanie and Ryan not belong together
  43. Ah Ryan...you aren't making your own money
  44. This is insane conversation between Stephanie and Ryan cause neither of them are pretending to be understanding or compassionate
  45. Next time we get to see Brandon's family demand even more of Julia
  46. We get to see Zied want to leave
  47. We get to see Yara reveal that she was engaged before
  48. We get to see Hazel find out about Minty
  49. We get to see Amira get out of detention
  50. We get to see Natalie be classist (?)

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the