Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 7

I hope Amira finally is released this episode.

  1. Brandon and Julia are going to get into trouble
  2. Wow Brandon and Julia just both got naked on camera
  3. For the record, those puppy cages are not good for the puppies
  4. OH NO THE PUPPY IS TOO CUTE
  5. I'm gonna vomit...the residue is from the humans
  6. So they can be naked in the hot tub together, but not sleep in the same room together?
  7. How many times has Brandon had sex with someone in that hot tub?
  8. Can you imagine being on such a long flight and fantasize about sleeping and then see that you'll be sleeping on a mattress on the floor?
  9. Rebecca stole a shopping cart
  10. Zied is not himself because he's exhausted
  11. [I got a PSA about human trafficking and it was such a strange juxtaposition]
  12. So why do we call Mike's place a farm? Like what does he farm?
  13. You know, if I was stuck in that house for days on end, I would go a little stir crazy and look for the ring too
  14. That's Natalie's cross, yes?
  15. THE BEAN GALLERY
  16. Yara, the goal is to get to know Jovi's family
  17. Okay, you can not like Yara's desire to not have a wedding party, but she's been clear
  18. Ah so Yara was engaged before
  19. We really gotta stop with just thinking everyone is here to get to America
  20. If you haven't called a lawyer, Andrew, you have not "exhausted your resources"
  21. Andrew sees Amira online and does not call
  22. So Amira got deported
  23. You all treat Julia terribly
  24. Brandon bringing Julia tea is adorable
  25. Hazel starts the mask trend
  26. Tarzel necklace makes an appearance
  27. So Hazel does know that Tarik still messages Minty
  28. Saying you were going to tell someone something is a poor explanation
  29. It is concerning that Hazel went through your phone
  30. I love how Zied makes coffee
  31. Aw Zied is a momma's boy
  32. If there is too much work to be done on the farm, then you should hire help. Julia didn't sign up to work on the farm and Brandon has another job
  33. Brandon, you're a grown-ass man, you shouldn't blame Julia
  34. I don't know how Brandon bringing tea to Julia in the morning means he's not ready to be married
  35. When do they expect Brandon to spend time with Julia if he works during the day and he can't spend the night with her
  36. "Adding Julia to the farm" sounds so culty
  37. Poor Amira
  38. Andrew sounds emotionally abusive
  39. Wow Zied has to wait a whole year to go home?
  40. So is Brandon's mom just watching while drinking tea but Julia couldn't get a cup of tea?
  41. Brandon...your life is too much work
  42. Brandon, if the farm isn't your dream, you need to tell your parents
  43. Sad Yara b footage
  44. "Love is contagious" is so ominous for pre-lockdown time
  45. There's a place called "Gators, Ghosts" and I want to go there
  46. So do we think Yara is pregnant or has COVID?
  47. Natalie is wearing so many pairs of socks
  48. Watching Mike and Natalie is so uncomfortable
  49. Wow Natalie is asking what Mike's IQ is
  50. Wow this low class conversation is uncomfortable
  51. Wait do they only have paper plates?
  52. Next time Stephanie gets to Belize
  53. Next time we get to see Andrew continue to not call a lawyer
  54. Next time we get to see Natalie meet Mike's mom
  55. Next time we get to see Yara take a pregnancy test

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the