Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 8

Excited to see Stephanie and Ryan be together in person!

  1. Stephanie packs on her kitchen table?
  2. "And this is for Ryan, he loves skulls..."
  3. Those watches are gigantic
  4. Stephanie took a page out of Rebecca's book and has a custom face mask
  5. Mike, you have barely over two months to get your shit together
  6. You shouldn't have to pick between being right and being married...
  7. Natalie, your relationship with Mike isn't private...it's on TV
  8. Julia seems to have really given the farm a try
  9. Brandon does have to stand up to his parents
  10. Okay my guess is Yara is pregnant
  11. Ahhh my guess was right!
  12. So will we have two unplanned pregnancies? Cause I'm pretty sure Julia gets pregnant too
  13. Andrew is just having fun in Mexico
  14. Aw Amira and her dad's reunion is sweet
  15. Wait they said she didn't have a passport when they took her passport? That's insane
  16. Sounds like Andrew is emotionally abusive
  17. I yicked at Mike calling Natalie and his mom 'girls'
  18. "Nothing like birthing an elephant"
  19. THERE'S A BEAR?
  20. It is strange that your mom takes Mike's side, Natalie
  21. Both Mike and Natalie's moms really want grandbabies
  22. Oof Mike's mom brought up Natalie giving the ring back and I'm so uncomfortable
  23. Stephanie's mask does not fit
  24. Watching Stephanie and Ryan kiss makes me feel weird
  25. I wonder if this is the resort Stephanie's friend owns
  26. Did she call him Mr. Jungle?
  27. She bought him underwear
  28. WHAT?! A $3K WATCH?
  29. Oh my god why do we need to know they have glow-in-the-dark condoms?
  30. The comment about tying him up with glow-in-the-dark tape to make him wear one made me uncomfortable
  31. And surely Ryan couldn't have deleted messages (not that I approve going through the a partner's phone)
  32. Andrew, how dare you say that you need a little bit of healing
  33. Oh my god. Andrew...CALL A LAWYER
  34. "Real butter is good for your mind," says Mike's mom
  35. Mike's mom is right that testing each other with the ring is not healthy
  36. Ooof Trish doesn't think Mike and Natalie are going to work out
  37. I do think Julia should've waited til Brandon came home, but she's really upset right now so I get it
  38. Brandon was so condescending...Julia is expected to look after more than a few animals and most aren't cute
  39. Stephanie is wearing a ridiculous shirt
  40. Ah Stephanie still needs to talk about his cousin
  41. I think Mike was tearing off the label of a water bottle
  42. Natalie and her mom are so cute
  43. Aw Natalie really misses her mom
  44. It's a lot that Jovi is already drinking before 9am
  45. Jovi isn't even taking out his earbuds
  46. Brandon, Julia isn't happy
  47. Julia looks so hurt
  48. Julia makes a fair point that she's given her life to this and Brandon has given so little
  49. Yes, leave the family farm
  50. Will Brandon actually tell his parents that they're leaving?
  51. Next time Yara tells Jovi she's pregnant 
  52. Jovi is a dick about it
  53. Mike and Natalie continue to be miserable
  54. Zied keeps getting compared to Rebecca's ex
  55. Andrew continues to not call a lawyer
  56. Hazel and Tarik surf for a girlfriend
  57. Brandon actually tells his parents he wants to leave
  58. Brandon's parents overreact to him leaving
  59. Stephanie tells Ryan that she had sex with his cousin
  60. Next week is going to be good

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the