Skip to main content

Thoughts on The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season 1, episode 12

Let's go back to Vegas!

  1. Are they actually going to a strip club?
  2. I'm glad that both Meredith and Whitney are teasing Lisa about her driving
  3. The cocktail dispenser with a toy parrot on it in this fancy restaurant is hilarious
  4. Whitney didn't lie because she believed it to be true
  5. Jen seems to be against accepting apologies
  6. Oooh Meredith just walked away
  7. Jen is just making stuff up now (not all of it, but some of it like saying Lisa said Whitney was a better friend)
  8. Jen, you need to take a breath
  9. Whitney, please do send a flash mob or a singing telegram to apologize
  10. So Jen has the right to still be hurt
  11. Jen does not have the right to spread rumors (true or not) about Meredith's relationship and then tell Meredith that she's super loyal to her
  12. I feel bad for Jen, I think something else is going on
  13. Oh adding in the siren noises is unnecessary 
  14. Wow I forgot that Jen said she would've drowned Whitney
  15. Okay so Meredith has seen other people
  16. Lisa, you know plenty about Meredith's life
  17. Lisa, people can have different boundaries with their friendships
  18. That said, everyone should go to therapy
  19. Meredith should pay for a dog trainer
  20. Well shit Whitney is flexible
  21. Wait is Lisa not going to ask about Mary telling Whitney that she said she's afraid of Jen?
  22. Heather, you know going to talk to Jen means you're not making it
  23. Wait Jen said she left...and she didn't
  24. Jen...are you sure you aren't mad that Lisa and Meredith made up with Whitney?
  25. Jen, Whitney could've said something false but believed it to be true
  26. Man I did not expect Jen to come to this 
  27. "I love balls"
  28. Yes, group hypno-therapy
  29. This hypnosis session doesn't have enough hypnosis
  30. Jen, you are on camera saying things to Whitney
  31. Wow this game of who doesn't trust whom is just mean, hypno-lady
  32. I do wish we'd stop saying aggressive 
  33. I do truly think Jen has other stuff going on
  34. Next week is the finale?
  35. Beauty Lab's new location is launching
  36. Somehow Lisa is the one who reaches out to Jen
  37. Meredith is wearing a bizarre mask
  38. We finally get to see Mary again
  39. This launch is going to be a disaster
  40. I can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Bravo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the