Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 5

NICOLE BYER!!!

  1. Elliott's part had nothing to do
  2. Elliott...Kandy can have opinions though
  3. Tamisha doesn't like Symone being called the biggest competition
  4. Black pepper isn't that spicy...
  5. Baby drag time
  6. I loved Rosé's baby look
  7. That mini challenge was so fast
  8. Uh oh I don't want Symone to not do well...but also...these queens always know there will be a sewing challenge
  9. I want Tamisha to win
  10. "We'll see who's using hot glue and Jesus"
  11. Utica is so nice
  12. Gottmik, Symone is stressing out because she can't sew
  13. Uh oh LaLa is in trouble
  14. I love watching the queens have fun
  15. Ru is poking at Symone
  16. Huh I don't remember them calling up two at a time for checking in with Ru
  17. "Scarier than Tim Burton" isn't saying much
  18. "You want me to play the scrunchy boot for you?"
  19. Aha this is a sponsored challenge
  20. Boy was that a wooden announcement
  21. Oooh Kandy has a crush on Joey
  22. I'm glad the show is talking about BLM and George Floyd
  23. NICOLE BYER
  24. Wow 36 looks is so many
  25. Denali was smart to do air bag and she looks great
  26. Joey doing IV bag is also very smart and she's sexy but I wish the detailing went down her legs
  27. "Walking into the club nurse first"
  28. LaLa looks cool but it's not my favorite
  29. Elliott looks pretty but it's not my favorite
  30. Tamisha is hilarious
  31. Symone popping her giant breasts was perfect
  32. Olivia looks gorgeous as a boxer
  33. I wish Gottmik's outer bag was black...like a body bag
  34. Rosé's look is fun
  35. I love that Tina is doing a character on the runway
  36. Kandy is beautiful and I love a magic trick
  37. Utica does look like a poodle and it's pretty great that she pretended to pee
  38. Denali looks expensive
  39. Joey's purple bag doesn't really go with her look to me...but did she write in binary?
  40. I love the movement on LaLa's look
  41. The shoulders don't work for me on Elliott's look
  42. A CEO of a lending library?
  43. Tamisha's outfit does look like she could be on the Real Housewives of Atlanta
  44. Symone looks beautiful but I don't like the bag with it
  45. Olivia does look luxe
  46. I actually don't like the ruffles on Gottmik's outfit
  47. Huh I didn't get 80s from Rosé's look
  48. Tina looks good, but it doesn't strike me as too original
  49. Kandy is a C-E-Ho but I love that it's an original take on it
  50. I do see the Chicago inspiration in Utica's look
  51. "Gag us with your bag us"
  52. Denali looks great and the movement is fun
  53. Joey's shape is unique but I'm not sure I like it
  54. Oof LaLa's look is rough but I love her face and bag as hair
  55. Elliott looks fabulous and yes, I can't tell it's a bean bag chair
  56. Tamisha looks lovely
  57. Symone looks great because she's beautiful...but it's very simple
  58. Olivia looks like Aqua Woman
  59. I do not like Gottmik's look
  60. Rosé twirling on the runway was smart and I buy into the look
  61. Tina's look is fitted but I want more
  62. Kandy's hair is amazing but I'm not in love with her outfit
  63. Utica's look is a lot but it makes her stand out
  64. I wish it was Poison IV bag
  65. Also, if you but the bags, you would've had twice as much
  66. "This is frightening and I'm entertained"
  67. So at this point I'm thinking it's going to be LaLa versus Tamisha because we had that whole thing in the beginning of LaLa saying that she thought it was fate that the show was bringing them back together
  68. Based on critiques, I'm not surprised Gottmik won but I liked Utica's stuff better
  69. Ah so I was wrong, the plotline we were going for was Kandy maybe losing her crush
  70. For the record, I agree that Tamisha should've been safe over Joey...I just thought the show was sharing LaLa and Tamisha's connection now cause they were going to go up against each other
  71. Joey had a moment with the dollar bills but LaLa totally took it back
  72. I think LaLa won that
  73. Yay LaLa did win!
  74. We got some dancing next time
  75. And it looks like Kandy gets upset

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the