Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 2

Boy oh boy am I happy for a distraction this week.

  1. I don't know how they make a decision of whom to chop because they don't know each other
  2. I guess you have to go on first impressions but that's harsh
  3. Wow it doesn't seem like there is a lot of discussion time
  4. So it seems like it'll be Elliott or Joey Jay
  5. Wait people voted Utica...I missed that...maybe I should drink my coffee
  6. Sorry, Elliott...this was harsh
  7. It's harsh because entrance looks aren't usually judged this way
  8. You have to know the Porkchopped queens are coming back...they aren't just having six queens
  9. Is Tina Burner always going to dress in fire colors?
  10. Wait so not even Elliott is gone?
  11. A runway show with two looks doesn't feel like a mini challenge
  12. Kandy Muse talking about how she doesn't want to go home first let's you know that they know that the queens know that no one went home
  13. Gottmik's look is fun but it feels like the boobs are at her waist
  14. Whoa Kandy Muse looks amazing, but I'm not sure it's a daytime look
  15. LaLa Ri is wearing a dress I'd wear
  16. Olivia Lux's look is fun and I love the glasses
  17. Symone's look is too many different folds for me
  18. Tina Burner looks cutesy (not in a bad way)
  19. Elliott looks good in red
  20. Gottmik continues to have great makeup
  21. I love Kandy Muse's look--it feels sci-fi
  22. LaLa Ri's mesh sparkles in a way I love
  23. Olivia Lux looks incredible
  24. Symone's dress is not my favorite, but I love her hair
  25. Tina Burnerr looks good, but I wish her braid was thicker
  26. Elliott's look is a 'whoa' for me
  27. Kandy Muse says she gives everyone a fair chance, but has thought Elliott was a spy from the beginning (Elliott was shady towards her though)
  28. Elliott if you wanted to take the reigns, you could have
  29. I'm glad Gottmik wrote these lyrics, I got so scared for a second that someone else had (even though that wasn't the challenge)
  30. I'm glad Gottmik is getting support
  31. It took them long enough to ask Elliott about what happened with the other queens
  32. Olivia Lux did win her lip sync, y'all...you should think she's competition
  33. Ru is a sparkly fantasy
  34. Wait you all had Jamal Sims, but you didn't have him choreograph?
  35. I bet by Snatch Game 
  36. Gottmik's outfit keeps me looking trying to figure out her shape
  37. Kandy Muse got so much more time than Gottmik
  38. Kandy Muse looks a little lost
  39. LaLa Ri did well
  40. Olivia Lux can sing
  41. Symone is funny, but I don't like her outfit
  42. Tina Burner's outfit is great
  43. Elliott looks good
  44. Some of the queens got more time than the others
  45. Gottmik is a WHOA and the way her sleeves move is like water
  46. Kandy Muse looks cute and then sexy, but it isn't a whoa
  47. LaLa Ri is another WHOA like I can't stop staring
  48. Gold sphincter is a solid pun
  49. Olivia Lux  is just beautiful and does decade influences well
  50. Symone was smart to do a very different kind of look and she looks incredible
  51. I'm glad Tina Burner is doing a non-fire themed look and her axe purse is great and I liked the heart reveal
  52. I don't really like Elliott's look, but I also hate asymmetry 
  53. I'm getting worried for Kandy Muse
  54. Olivia Lux and Symone did both do great this week
  55. Wait...everyone is safe...no one is going home at all?
  56. Honestly two episodes is a lot for no one to go home
  57. Olivia Lux does have an incredible smile
  58. I honestly don't know which one will win, they both did great
  59. Congrats, Symone!
  60. NICOLE BYER IS ON NEXT WEEK!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the