Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 9

This episode is going to be crazy.

  1. Yes, Brandon and Julia do need to leave the farm
  2. Brandon's parents are also acting like it's a surprise that Julia doesn't like the labor
  3. You have not embraced, Julia. You have treated her like an employee
  4. Brandon doesn't love the farm
  5. You are not losing your son when he moves out
  6. So was Brandon not invited here by his parents?
  7. Ron does not negotiate with terrorists
  8. Mike, Natalie should not have come here if you weren't ready to give the ring back
  9. Mike and Natalie talk about wanting to fix things but then don't do anything to try and fix them
  10. Jovi, I get that it's normal for you to get the drink off the plane...but that's concerning
  11. The henna is free?
  12. Are we going to involve this poor henna artist in this pregnancy announcement?
  13. Oh god we are
  14. Jovi is being a jerk already
  15. Jovi said if it's true he's okay...
  16. Honestly, you should go to a doctor not take another drugstore test
  17. Of course you're upset, Yara! You have every right to be
  18. Why does Stephanie have that yellow bracelet?
  19. Wow Stephanie just straight up asks Ryan on camera why they didn't have sex
  20. This conversation is wild
  21. WE'RE HERE, STEPHANIE
  22. Wait Andrew hasn't been calling Amira?
  23. Andrew...CALL A LAWYER
  24. So Andrew wants Amira to go to Serbia for two weeks by herself
  25. Rebecca, because you told the cameras, you have to tell Zied
  26. Rebecca reminded Zied (and us) that Melanie is the one who made her do a background check on Zied
  27. Rebecca stop talking about how Zied smells good
  28. Zied is allowed to relax and he isn't allowed to work yet
  29. "I'm not trying to compare you, but I'm comparing you" is essentially what Melanie said
  30. Is the same apartment complex that big of a deal?
  31. Like should I break the news that it's probably the same bed?
  32. Rebecca, people don't trust your judgment cause of your ex
  33. COVID reaches the Tarzel plotline
  34. Man the crew had to bail right then
  35. Oh I didn't know that Hazel has a bisexual sister
  36. Finally they are talking about rules
  37. Saying you'll talk about stuff later isn't working things out, Mike
  38. Mike, you moved Natalie's switch
  39. I like Natalie calling hiking normal
  40. In this lighting, Julia looks like a vampire
  41. Brandon...the conversation is on tape...Julia will know that your mom said she's taking you from her
  42. Going to Serbia is a dumb plan, Xavier
  43. You know what a better plan is? LAWYER
  44. Xavier is a good friend
  45. Oh Yara has joked about this before
  46. It's gross to say you're gonna watch her take the test
  47. Go to a doctor, Yara
  48. I think Jovi is an alcoholic
  49. Well I'm glad Jovi feels bad about lying
  50. It's not too early to start planning your work
  51. At least Jovi apologizes
  52. Mike and Natalie are just sad to watch
  53. Stephanie and Ryan don't even look like they didn't even take promo photos together
  54. Harris is so hot
  55. Oooh Ryan already knew that Stephanie slept with Harris
  56. Texting women is fine but texting to plan vacations is another
  57. Next time Andrew wears his mask improperly
  58. Andrew continues to not call a lawyer
  59. Zied gets some pretty girl attention
  60. Hazel talks to her son
  61. Mike and Natalie go to counseling
  62. Jovi's friends are jerks
  63. Jovi is an alcoholic
  64. Yes, let's bring up the psychic in a fight, Stephanie
  65. Can't wait

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the