Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 11

Is it time for unplanned pregnancy #2?

  1. Oooh Julia is nauseous
  2. Brandon thought he was the king of the pull out method
  3. Brandon, you shouldn't tell your parents Julia is sick until you know she's pregnant or not
  4. WOW Ryan supposedly only pretended to use a condom with Stephanie
  5. Stephanie, Ryan does have a job...he doesn't know you pay his salary
  6. Wait you never use condoms?
  7. Does no one on this show use condoms?
  8. "Thank you for not stealing my mother's ring"
  9. Wow Stephanie just said "fuck off and die." I really hope they're done
  10. Stephanie just talked about getting a cabana boy...yikes
  11. Going to therapy alone is a great idea, Natalie
  12. I wonder if Mike did cheat
  13. Oop he was stoned too?
  14. Okay I would think he cheated too
  15. Oop Jovi doesn't know it's a big party either
  16. Yara is pregnant and having emotions
  17. Yara is so overwhelmed and Jovi immediately left her side
  18. Wow there are party favors even
  19. I'm glad Yara is bonding a little with Jovi's mom
  20. I love Yara's dress
  21. Wow they're making it really like a wedding
  22. The contrast between Jovi's mom's sweet words and Yara telling Jovi she hates him is comedy gold
  23. Jovi is drunk
  24. Zied was not flirting with Hannah
  25. Yes, Rebecca it is strange that you keep bringing up everyone's age
  26. Aw Rebecca's son seems nice so far (and he's a cutie)
  27. Rebecca has five grandkids? 
  28. Does Rebecca have another kid?
  29. Tarik has not pressured Hazel 
  30. I still don't get Brandon's plan for talking to his parents before taking a test
  31. [I then experienced internet problems]
  32. "Your beauty is ugly," says Mike
  33. I wonder what other reasons Mike gave Natalie to be jealous
  34. Mike is finally honest with Natalie by telling her he isn't ready to marry her at all
  35. Mike, I don't think you're the only one who ever tried
  36. Coffee ice cream is a great choice
  37. Zied loves being a grandpa and it's sweet
  38. Rebecca, how do you know Zied won't want to move back to Tunisia at some point? You don't
  39. Stephanie calls Harris because of course she does
  40. Wow Harris calls her baby and babe
  41. "I need a good solid friend," is not what Stephanie meant. She meant "good solid lay"
  42. Wow Stephanie calls her psychic in the middle of the night
  43. Julia could get an abortion. That is an option that no one seems to be talking about
  44. Solo cup of pee
  45. Oh wow I really thought Julia was going to be pregnant
  46. Now are they going to start using condoms?
  47. Brandon's parents came out of a dark room
  48. Why did they decide to screw with Brandon's parents?
  49. Wow wherever Mike and Natalie are is beautiful
  50. Mike...going to a counselor will help you both understand where the trust issues come from
  51. Are trust issues not "real shit," Mike?
  52. If you're not engaged, why is she here, Mike?
  53. Natalie is right. Mike shouldn't have brought her here
  54. Yes, Natalie, go home
  55. I'm so glad Jovi's parents are happy
  56. "You can call me daughter already"
  57. Jovi, you have to help Yara meet everyone
  58. They told Yara to chug her champagne 
  59. Jovi's friend is the voice of reason
  60. Jovi is drunk
  61. I want someone to hug Yara
  62. Next time Zied has a timeline he didn't share
  63. Next time Andrew pressures Amira to go to Serbia
  64. Next time Julia tries on dresses
  65. Next time Mike and Natalie keep fighting
  66. Next time we get to see Minty
  67. Next time Yara is extremely emotional
  68. Next time Stephanie stabs a balloon
  69. Next time we meet Harris!
  70. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the