Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 7

Time for an improv-y challenge!

  1. "Learn, grow, and win, bitch"
  2. Double t curse
  3. I believe that being on a reality show would give you weird dreams
  4. The library is open!
  5. Whiter than Gottmik and Utica trying to twerk to disco is my favorite
  6. Elliott really struggled with that but I have such sympathy
  7. I would love to come up with these segments
  8. Ruboot
  9. Symone's nails are beautiful
  10. Symone is struggling to support Kandy
  11. Wait it seems like there are lines for them...
  12. Wait Utica has done mime work?
  13. Oh yay the queens get to watch each other
  14. What's the point of having the dog barking?
  15. Playing off of an empty chair is hilarious
  16. LaLa did okay but the other queens outshone her
  17. Olivia is hilarious as a mime and Gottmik is being a great straight man 
  18. Utica's character was the hardest to play
  19. Symone and Kandy's segment isn't that funny
  20. Tina's butt needed to be even bigger
  21. It's weird to call NASA a corporation to me
  22. Tina and Elliott's segment also isn't that funny...at least so far
  23. The tickle fight is weird...
  24. I guess when your scene is struggling you make out
  25. Symone, I totally get the people pleasing thing
  26. Oh I want to hug Symone
  27. I love Tina and Elliott bonding
  28. Elliott, I'm concerned that your fiancé doesn't understand that you have clinical depression
  29. Reenacting Maury is hilarious
  30. LaLa, this is what you needed to do in the challenge
  31. Denali looks incredible
  32. Rosé looks fun, but the outfit is stiff
  33. LaLa is a bombshell
  34. Gottmik looks campy and fabulous
  35. I love Olivia's hair
  36. Wow Utica's look is incredible
  37. Kandy looks expensive and gorgeous
  38. Symone looks impeccable 
  39. Okay I don't like Tina's look
  40. Elliott is beautiful
  41. How did we get two (or three? Is LaLa's one?) Mardi Gras looks?
  42. So LaLa is definitely lip syncing 
  43. Okay the mime wasn't going to be the nothing role...the mom was the nothing role
  44. Congrats to Olivia! I really thought it was going to be Symone
  45. I thought Elliott was going to be safe to be honest
  46. I predict LaLa is going home just because it's her second time lip syncing
  47. Rosé dancing in the background is hilarious
  48. I was right...Elliott stays
  49. I'd like to see LaLa back
  50. Anne Hathaway and a Rusical next time!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the